3 Meeting The Past

I do not own Anohana: The Flower We Saw That Day.

I saw Jinta. I saw Jinta was about to fall, so I ran so fast and caught him.
"Be careful next time." I said before letting him go, but was still confused on why I ran to catch him.
"(Y-Y/N)?" Jinta said shocked to see me.
"Oh, it's just you Yadami." I heard Atsumu say.
"What do you mean?" I asked Atsumu "Did you get in a big fight when I was gone?" I asked Atsumu.
He let out a sigh "Still as clueless and innocent as usual."
I frowned, but shook it off.
"Oh, nothing."
"Here." Tsuruko said handing Jinta his glasses.
"So what are you three doing here?" Jinta asked.
"Heading home from summer school, the usual college prep stuff." Atsumu answered. Atsumu later started to talk about something else, but I didn't listen and it seemed like Jinta didn't either.
"Hello, Yadami you in there?" Atsumu asked.
"Uh, yeah see you around." Jinta said.
"Hey!" Atsumu said.
I heard a squeal "It's Yukiatsu,Tsuruko, and (N/N) too!"
My eyes widened "M-meiko?" I said under my breath. I saw Meiko Honma right in front of me.
"What was that?" Yukiatsu aske me.
"Oh, uh it's nothing." I said.
"We're out of here." Jinta said.
"Huh?" Chiriko and Atsumu said.
"Oh, no it's nothing Menma just-, never mind." Jinta said.
"You said Menma right"? Atsumu asked.
"Uh, yeah, maybe." Jinta said scratching the back of his neck.
"So you're still hung up in all of that." Atsumu said.
"Huh?" I heard Meiko ask.
"Yukiatsu!" Chiriko said.
"I heard you don't even go to school anymore." Atsumu said with a smug look on his face.
Jinta's eyes widened in shock.
"Ours wouldn't take you," Atsumu said "so you rolled with the other drums, you hung on for awhile. Bet you're stuck at home sad little hermit stuck on Menma."
Jinta ran away.
"You're a but head Yukiatsu!" Meiko said.
"I gotta agree with that." I thought.
Chiriko sighed "That was awkward, but you're not the one to talk."
Atsumu turned to Chiriko.
"I mean he isn't the only one with Meiko Honma on his mind. Tell me I'm wrong Matsuyuki." Chiriko continued on.
"Let's face the fact that we all still think about Meiko, one way or another." I said darkly.
The other two looked shocked and looked at me.
"You both best be quiet I'm in a very faul mood." I said walking forward.
I could feels their stares.

3rd Person POV

"She still can be really scary sometimes." Yukiatsu thought.
Tsuruko smiled "She still hasn't changed one bit."
"What do you mean?" Yukiatsu asked Tsuruko.
"Still gets into her foul mood, she's still wise, really Yukiatsu what I see in front of me is the old kind quiet (Y/N). But she's still hurting inside." Tsuruko said calmly.

~Time Skip!~

(Y/N)'S POV
I came home and finished my homework. I looked at the clock and out my window.
I got my purse and phone and went downstairs "Hey mom." I said to her in the kitchen.
"Yes (Y/N)?" She asked.
"Do you mind if I explore town a little?" I asked.
She shifted around a little uncomfortable with the idea, but my father put his hand on top of hers.
"She'll be alright, she's a black belt in karate." My father said.
My mom let out a sigh "Alright, but come back by midnight." She said.
I went out and had my feet take me anywhere they wanted to go. I started to run, "Why am I running? Where am I going? Why do I keep running? Where is my escape? Will I ever find it?" I felt myself stop running. I found the secret base, the lights were on. I kept on running until I got there. The door was already open, out of nowhere I blurted out "I'm sorry!"
Two figures looked at me.
"(N-n/N)?" They both said.
"Jinta, Tetsudou." I said calmly, but on the inside I was screaming.
"What are you doing here?" Tetsudou asked.
"I was going to ask the same thing." I said, at that moment memories came back.

A/N

Hello! So I wanted to say that I'll be updating every Mondays and Thursdays.

-Wolfy-Chan!