17 Confession Time

I do not own Anohana thebflower we saw that day, neither do I won you. I only created the Yamamotos

I walked into my house and I walked into the living room and saw Misaki watching TV.

"What are you watching? I asked her.

"Dodosuko." Misaki said. (Sound familiar to any of you???)

"Oh. Okay." I said slumping down on the couch.

Misaki took notice of this.

"Is something wrong?" She asked.

"It's nothing." I said shaking my head.

I walked up to my room and just played games on my phone.

While I was in the middle of playing (random app that you use) I get a call from the one and only Yukiatsu.

I answered "Do you need something?" I asked.

"Just, can you come to the temple?" He asked.

"Yeah, sure let me ask my dad." I said. I walked downstairs to my dad's office and knocked on the door.

"Come in." I heard his voice say. I opened the door and immediately asked "Can I go out?"

"I thought you already did? And at this time of night?" He said narrowing his eyes at me.

"Yeah, but it's not luke we're going to do anything illegal." I said.

"Give one good reason and that cannot be to simply 'hang out'." He said.

Usually I didn't like to lie, but I had a feeling that it was important.

"My friend invited me to study with him and our other friend." I said as calmly as I could. My dad was like a lie detector test.

"Fine." He said.

I was actually relieved. I went back to my room and got my school bag to seem as legit as possible.

I was about to walk out of the door when I felt a hand on my shoulder.

I turned around and said "Do you need anything?" I asked.

"Uh actually I got you a snack if you were hungry studying that you can share with your friends." Dad said giving me a big baggie with (favorite snack) inside of it.

"Thanks dad." I said, awkwardly patting his shoulder.

I was about to go outside when he said "Wait."

I turned around once again and asked as politely I could "Yes?"

He smiled sweetly and said "By the way I looked at your history of your calls and texts and there was this Yukiatsu who called you before you asked to go out. Now do you mind telling me what this Yukiatsu is to you and if I need to hide a body."

I wasn't surprised, but I kinda was embarrassed. "Dad, Yukiatsu's in a relationship, and we're going to be with other friends. Don't worry."

He sighed "fine."

"Bye." I said and I went out the door.

Timeskip because I am lazy.

I arrived at the temple at the same time Jintan did.

"Why did you call us?" I asked.

"Why do you think Menma wasn't able to rest in peace?" Yukiatsu asked.

"I-I don't know." Jintan said.

"Maybe it was because the rocket wasn't her wish?" Tsuruko suggested.