Happy Birthday! Filler episode

BTW BEFORE YOU READ THIS THE LITTLE FILLER EPISODE TAKED PLACE WHEN EVERYBODY WERE TINY CHILDS! And I still don't own Anohana: The Flower We Saw That Day

Y/n's POV

Menma had me blind folded while she was leading to somewhere. I don't like surprises, you never know what to expect from them but that's also a reason why people love them.

"Are we there yet?" I asked politely.

"Not yet (N/n)! Be patient!" Menma scolded me.

I let out a sigh and said "Okay." Why did they need to blind fold me? Was this a prank or something? I kept on thinking about all the possible outcomes and so far I wasn't liking any of them.

"Okay (N/n)! We're going to have you take off your blind fold, but keep your eyes closed! Oh boy, this is going to be good!" Poppo said excitedly.

"Shut up Poppo! We don't want to spoil it!" I heard Tsuruko scold Poppo.

"Okay." Poppo said sounding disappointed.

I waited for a few minutes covering my eyes with me hands until Jintan told me that I could take them off.

When I uncovered my eyes what I saw before me was a surprise a big one. The secret base was decorated with f/c ribbon and my favorite snacks and drinks and there was glitter and confetti everywhere. My mouth was in the shape of an "o".

"D-do you like it?" Jintan asked hesitantly.

"I, I." I was at a loss of words at that moment.

"Y-you hate it. Don't you?" Menma said upset looking down at the ground.

"I love it." I said barely in a whisper.

"Really?" Everybody asked, shocked.

"Really." I answered.

That was the last time I was ever happy.