Chapter 2:

I got up early and got dressed in the white button up shirt tucked into my black skirt and my red tie and grabbed my jacket. I put on a pair of the black knee high socks and my boots. I brushed my hair and flat ironed it, leaving it down. I cleaned my room and left.

"By daddy!" I said waving to him before I closed the front door. Before he could say anything to me. I ran all the way to school. So excited I could barely wait.

When I got there all the student were already inside. I took a deep breath and walked in the large gates.

In the class no ones POV

Mr Aizowa sat in front of the class and started talking. "Today we are doing to the USJ but first we have a new student. Come in!" He shouted. A girl the age of fourteen walked in. She looked kinda nervous. Bakugou looked at her and glared. She took in a deep breath.

"Hi I'm (Name) Kurogiri. I will be your new class mate. Its nice to meet all of y'all." You bowed and waited for further instructions.

"Kurogiri go take your seat." You nodded and walked to an empty seat next to a brown headed female. Her hair was short and she had a smile on her face. "Put on your hero suits and get to the bus." Everyone got up and walked to the door. You were last to leave the room. I walked into the girls changing room and grabbed your outfit. You put on the skin tight onesie and out on you boots.

"Hello there I'm Ochako Uraraka." The brunette said. Her outfit was skintight with pink and back. Around her wrist and ankles were puffy bracelets and anklets. You smiled at the bubbly girl.

Your POV

"Hello."

"I'm Yaoyorozu Momo." A girl with black hair said. She wore a red and black outfit with what looked like a skirt made of light wood. The top part of her out fit showed have of her breast and her stomach. I smiled at the female.

"I'm tsuyu asui you could just call me Tsu." A dark green haired girl said. She had on a green and black skin tight suit. She had white gloves on and had her tounge sticking out a bit. I smiled at the three females.

"Hello." I said. We all walked out together talking about our quirks. When I told them about my there eyes lit up. I giggled at there reaction.

When we finally got to the busses I sat next to Uraraka. I met a few more of the student. Jirou, Kiminari, Kirishima, Izuku, Iida, Todoroki, and Togoyami. I greeted them all and sat back down. I pulled out my phone and saw I had one text from dad.

Dad: For once you cleaned your room. I'm proud.

I smiled at his text and turned off my phone. When I did I met a few more class mates. Mineta, Mina, Aoyama, Ojiro, Koda, Sato, Shoji, Sero, and Hagakure. I said hello to them all.

"Who's he?" I said pointing to the ash blond. Kirishima spoke next.

"That's Bakugou. He's a ticking time bomb."

"What the fuck did you say about me shitty hair!" Bakugou shouted.

"My hair is no different from yours!" Kirishima spoke to him. The other male growled and turned away. I giggled at the boys fight.

When we got there we all got off and listened to Thirteen and Aizowa. We went inside and looked around. There was a ship reck zone, a landslide zone, a crash zone, and many others. I looked in awe. She was still explaining when I saw my fathers warp. Suddenly the entire area around the fountain was surrounded by villains. I sighed as he and Tomura showed up. 'What are they doing here?' My dad caught sight of me as we stayed behind Thirteen and Aizowa.