Chapter 11:

We all got ready for the activity
and Aizowa explained what we will be doing. Sadly the kids that failed the text thing can't do the activity. 'Fucking losers.' I thought to myself as he kept talking. When he finished class 1b hid while we gathered teams. I was with Ochako and Tsu since Katsuki and I couldn't be a group.

We walked through the woods but stopped when a large puff of smoke was surrounding an area. "Shit I know this villain." I cursed under my breath.

"Did you say something y/n san?" Uraraka asked me.

"Guys I need you to stay here."

"What why?" She asked puzzled.

"I don't want y'all to get hurt."

"I'm confused." Tsu said.

"A villain is attacking right now I want y'all to stay so I could check it out further." They nodded and I started to walk. Toga one of the villains I hate jump out at me. I dodged her but she cuts my cheek a little. I heel but blood rolls down my cheek. I wipe it with my thumb and looks at her with hatred.

"Oh hey~ y/n long time no see~!" She said excitedly and rushed for me.

"Can it Toga." I said calmly and kicked her in the side.

"Ow~ your so mean~." She wine holding her arm. I smirked and sent fire at her. She didn't have time to dodge so she got hit. When she got hit though she sent knifes my direction. The knifes hit me and pinned me to a tree. I watched and struggled as she faught my friends. She started talking nonsense to Ochako.

"Shut the hell up already Toga!" I yelled at her and got the knifes out of me. "Damn that was uncomfortable." I grumbled and looked at Toga. She was getting Ochako's blood. I ran to her and tackled her off of my friend.

I quickly shot fire at her, burning some of her hair. She pouted and ran off.

"We are under attack. Do nor fight any villains, they are after someone named Kacchan." Mandalay said in my head.

"Damn it!" I shouted. "You guys go find Bakugou. I'm going to kick my damn fathers ass!" I said to the group. They nodded and ran off. I used my fire and flew up.

I went as quickly as possible til I saw shouto and went down to him. I was now running a long side him.

"Sho have you seen Katsu!" He shook his head. "Stay safe please." He nodded and we split up.

I ran as fast as my legs could take me. 'I have to save him! Whatever father and brother is thinking I can't let it happen!' My legs ran faster till I met up in the middle of the trees. I saw several villains.

Everyone of the students were beat up and messed up badly. I completely froze when I saw a nocked out Katsuki and my brother holding him by he throght leaving one finger.

"Tomura nooooo!" I screamed and tears ran down my face I ran to him but the portal closed quickly. I fell to the floor and screamed at the ground. Tears fell from my face. I could not stop them I just screamed and slammed my fist on the ground. My tears ran faster now.

I stood up and wiped my tears. I walked away from the area and back to the camp site.

I stopped when I felt a hand on my shoulder. I look over and see Shoto. He nods and I nods too. I have his approval to go after my dad.

Time skip

I walk up to the old place I knew since I was little. I had a few pros with me and several cops. They all stayed behind until my signal.

I walked up to he door and kicked it open. All he villains looked at me in shock.

"Give me back my fucking boyfriend!" I yell walking up to Tomura and punching him in the face.

"Daughter language!" My 'dad' yells at me.

"Shut up old man!" I shouted at him. He looked shocked by this. "Why did you help him take the one person I loved my entire life!" My tears ran down my face again.

"..." He was going to say something but I cut him off.

"Now!" I shouted the loudest I could. The building started to shake and hero's stormed the area. I smiled at the villain. "Fuck you dad." Was all I said before Katsu and I were taken out of the building.

All I know is that they got away. All might was fighting all for one and was rooting for him. I hugged Katsu tightly. Happy he was safe. He hugs me back and kisses my forehead.

"Your one bad ass girl," he said chuckling. I giggled and kissed him.

"I'm so happy your okay!" I said burying my face in his chest. He pet my head and chuckled again.

The next day

I laid in bed cuddling with Katsuki. We were shocked when we heard someone nocking on the door. We both walked down the stairs and saw Aizowa and All Might.

We sat down with Mistuki and Masaru. We listened to what they had to say. Something about dorms. Then Mistuki slapped Katsuki and a lot of shouting. I giggled at the two and thanked our teachers for coming.

When they left Katsuki wanted to talk to All Might so I let him.

I just sat on his bed looking through my messages on my phone. I waited for him to come in and when he did he looked angry.

He smiled when he saw me though. He come over and pushed me down. He tickled me making me laugh a lot.

At the end of the day I was just happy he is with me.

Sorry for the slow update I really didn't want it to take thus long I will try to update more. Sorry again also sorry for the short chapter.