Chapter 6:

We all woke up early and ate breakfast. I changed into some short shorts and a tank top and waited for everyone else to get ready. While I was waiting I decided to talk with my mom.

"Hey mom?"

"Yes?"

"Why did you give me to the adoption center?" She paused and looked away.

"I guess you deserve to know. Well Enji your father came to America to help me out with a villain I was nineteen at that time and needed as much help as possible. With All Might keeping peace in Japan they decided to bring Enji. He got here and helped me. After I got to know him better. I fell in love and we drank a lot so we ended up sleeping together. He had to leave the next day and I stayed here. When I figured out I was pregnant with you I didn't go to him. I stayed until I gave birth. When I did I left to go find Enji. I walled up to his door and nocked. He opened the door and looked shocked to see me. Then he saw the baby. He asked what it was and I told him it was our child. I asked him to raise you with me. He declined and said that he never wanted a baby with me. He called you a mistake and to take you far away from him. I did not know what to do with you so I found the best orphanage and gave you to then. Every day, every week, every month, and every year I would think about you and what would come of my child. I don't think I made the right decision but when I saw you with your friends I noticed that I couldn't do much for you. If I kept you you wouldn't have meet such grate friends who would do this for you." At the end of her story I had tears coming down my cheeks speechless.

"Oh..." Was all I managed to speak. I wiped my tears and looks up at the women. Her smile faded and eyes cloudy. Tears started to form in her eyes. "Mom what's wrong?"

"I always thought that... when you turned fourteen I would come to see you and tell you everything... but you came to me." I could here her sobs and I was think about something.

"If you gave me up when I was born then..." I looked around in my bag and found my doll I've had for a while now. I held up the doll and looked at her. "You didn't give this to me did you?" She stared at me.

"I can't believe you still have it. I did give you the doll but you must have not remembered anything. That doll was mine when I was a baby. I gave it to you think it will help give you some kind of closure." I nodded and set it down.

"It helped me so much through out the years." I smiled to myself and looked up at the female. "Thank you." She smiled softly at me and turned her head. The boys were standing at the bottom of the stairs fighting about something ridiculous.

"I told I wanted to sleep in the fucking bed!"

"Why is everything about you?"

"Shut up damn icy-hot! I told you I was sleeping in the bed tonight! Now my damn back hurts like hell!"

"Is that really my fault?"

"I will roast you!" I got up from the couch and walked to the boy's.

"No one is roasting anyone. If Todoroki got the bes last night than you get it tonight. Now stop complaining."

"Shut up damn early student!" I got a little angry about that and created a little fire in my palms.

"Do you wanna get your ass kicked?"

"Hell no not after the last fight!"

"Then I suggest you stop." My hand went back to normal as the male glared at me. I turned back around and walked back to my mom.

"I don't know how you could handle the blond one with out tearing him apart." My mom giggled.

"Its not that hard." You said nervously. Your mood quickly changed. "So what are we gonna do today!" I said clapping my hands together.