Chapter 7:

I woke up I'm the arms of a male. I wasn't use to this because I'm literally like fourteen. I blushed remembering Bakugou was in the bed snuggling with me. I yawned a little and fell back asleep in his broad and muscular arms.

Livian's POV

I finished breakfast and set the table. "I'm surprised (Name) isn't here already." I whispered to myself. I walked upstairs to her room and opened it a little. I peeked inside and saw her snuggled with her 'friend' Bakugou. It was so cute. Her first love aww. I was about close the door when I heard a small soft snore. I smiled and closed the door.

Your POV

I woke up again and looked at the clock. We need to get up for our plane ride. I propped myself on my elbow and looked at the peaceful male.

"Katsu-Kun~ we need to wake up." I whispered to him. He groaned and pulled me closer to him.

"Stay fucking still." I blushed and looked back at him.

"Wake. The fuck. Up." I said stopping between my words to scare him.

"No. Fucking. Way." He said back to me.

"Come on~. We have a plain to catch at one o'clock." I whined.

"Ugh fine." He let go of me and sat up. I smiled at my success and looked at him. His hair was still messy but that was normal for the hedgehog. He got up and I followed.

"Now get out so I can change." I said pointing to the door. He clicked his tounge and left. I grabbed my last clean outfit in my bag and changed.

I put on a (fav color) sweater and blue skinny jeans. I pit on my boots and brushed my hair. I left my (hair color) hair down and packed my stuff up. I made the bed and left. I walked downstairs to meet my mom in the kitchen.

When I walked in I met the smiling mom standing next to the table.

"Tell me everything." She said holding back her excitement.

"What."

"You and bakugou tell me everything."

"Oh you saw that huh?" She nodded. I sighed and scratched the back if my neck. "Well there's not much to tell. I was texting Randy on my phone and Katsuki took it. I thought of a way to get it back and kissed him. I got my phone back and went to bed later that night he came into my room. He got into the bed with me and we fell asleep." I shrugged. I looked back at my mom who had tears in her eyes and covering her mouth. "Mom are you okay?" She nodded and wiped her eyes.

"I'm fine. Are you hungry?" I nodded and sat down. Katsuki walked in after a couple of minutes and sat next to me. Todoroki then followed him to the kitchen. We all ate in silence. "Are you guys ready to get home?"

"Yeah I think my dad is going insane without me." I giggled at the thought of him losing his mind.

"Not really I didn't like being a round my old hag of a mom." I was so shocked he called her mom that.

"Katsuki!" I sent him a daring look.

"What?" I rolled my eyes and looked at Todoroki.

"I'm not too excited my dad will just be all over me about surpassing All Might." I giggled and looked at mom.

"What about you mom ready to see Enji?"

"I don't know I'm a little bit nervous."

"Don't be you got this." I sent her a thumbs up and smiled.

After we all got our stuff ready we left. Her car was very nice. I sat in the back with Bakugou. I tapped Todoroki on the shoulder.

"Hey Todo-Kun I don't think I should meet Enji." He looked back at me and smiled.