Chapter two

This morning had been hard, saying good bye to mum. Dad was out on Alpha business so unfortunately he was absent. Vivian mumbled a goodbye and gritted her teeth while we hugged. I could sense her displease and did her a favour by paying little attention to her. The pack had gathered for the occasion, I didn't really have very many friends so they're weren't too many goodbyes.

I drove smoothly across the highway. The roof of the convertible was down, letting the breeze lift my honey blonde hair. I drove for maybe an hour or so, by the time I had crossed the boarder of our territory it was almost dark. I drove for a while, my excitement getting the best of me. I didn't want to stop, for the first time in my life I was afraid of humans. I didn't have my pack to back me and suddenly I felt the loneliness creep its way into my heart.

*****

I had been driving for hours, the road was becoming blurry and I felt my sleep deprived body weaken. I glanced at the clock, it was almost three in the morning.

Sleep Lynn whispered through the mind link. I told myself I should probably listen to her and find somewhere to sleep but part of me wanted to keep going and explore the world.

That part of me was so strong and lively I had No choice but to keep going on.

Around twenty minutes had passed and I could already feel my mind leaving me. I was fighting the relentless pull of sleep. I closed my eyes, just for a.second and found myself waking up to a set of headlights and a horn blasting in my face.

You need to sleep now! Lynn commanded. I could feel her stirring. I was to weak to resist the sweet temptation of sleep so I stopped at a small town.

I drove past a few small houses, looking for one that would suit my needs of accomidation. At last I found the local pub, my heart was heavy with anticipation. I walked in, hoping to find directions to a hot meal and a warm bed.

But instead I walked in to find the last thing I expected.

Mate!

A/N

HEY!!! Hope you guys like this chapter. There's more on the way!!

Please

VOTE!

COMMITMENT!!

ENJOY !!

Pineapple!!!