chapter four

~ James P.O.V~

I sat in silence on the edge of the of the balcony watching her sleep

She looked like an angel when she slept. I couldnt take my eyes of her.

Her small frame was curled up under the crisp white sheets, her golden hair flowing over the pillow.

Oh how I longed to hold her in my arms. To taste her lips. To smell her sweet fragrence.

My eyes lingered on the vacant space next to her on the bed. Slowly I slipped from the balcony and moved silently to the bed.

I eased myself onto the bed, careful not to wake her. She stirred making me pause and hold my breath. A couple minutes past before I relaxed again.

That was close! My wolf, Orion hissed into my mind.

" Tell me about it!" I mumbled out loud. Making my mate stir and roll over so her back was towards me.

She will wake soon. I thought silently

I knew that the best choice to leave then and they're. But I couldn't. Not yet

I slid closer, our bodies almost touching. My wolf begged to feel the silky strands of her golden hair. I found myself gently twirling her golden locks around my finger.

She stiffened.

Instead of retreating I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her against me so her back was against my chest.

She gasped and I leaned forward so I could whisper in her ear.

" Hello Beautiful" I said before I placed a tender kiss on her neck. Right were I would mark her some day.

Before I knew it her elbow collided with my face. Normally it wouldnt faze me but her blood was laced with alpha blood, making her ten times stonger than any other wolf.

I reached for my nose where blood was gushing out. She took her chance and scrambled away from me. She turned and looked at me. Anger eating at her every feature.

" what the hell do you think your doing?!?!?!" She screeched at me.

Oh man she was hot!

A/N hey guys sooooo here's this chapter. What do you think?
Haha I know its taken me awhile to update..... exams are coming up and a girls gotta study!!!

Comment and let me know what you think about James little stunt? Cute or creepy?

Vote

Comment

Enjoy !!!!
James above ^^^