1| Freddy Fazbear's Pizza

{1987}

You woke up early this morning at six AM to go to the pizzeria with your dad. It was just you and him living at home. Your mother died in childbirth. You hung out with your dad all day at work since you didn't go to school. Your father agreed to not putting you in public school since you worked at the age of seven at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza.

This wasn't child labor or anything, you chose to do this because you could read and write all on your own, and you learned how to do basic math by the books. You were pretty intelligent for never going to school.

Your dad was the head security guard at the pizzeria, and you wanted to become a repair women and security member at the restaurant when you were older. Your family ran the business.

Your great grandfather created the restaurant, and your grandfather currently owned it. And the rest of your family worked here. You were also a gifted child, as your grandfather called it. You could talk to spirits and understand what most couldn't.

You always loved your abilities but never used them for the bad or over used them. You were actually a cashier, you gave people tickets and collected money and donations. You also helped clean up the animatronics.

The animatronics are animal robots that perform on the stage and sing songs. There are four main animals.

Freddy Fazbear.

Bonnie the bunny.

Chica the chicken.

And Foxy the fox.

Foxy was your absolute favorite! Whenever he needed to be polished or waxed you always enjoyed taking care of him. You talked about things and always trusted each other. The other three animals were nice too, but you liked Foxy the most.

Your father thought you were crazy because you talked to robots and said that they had lives too. But your grandfather believed you. You liked your grandfather more. He was understanding, because he had the same "gift" as you do. However he said that your's was a lot stronger.

Foxy had an interesting accent. He was a pirate after all! And Freddy had a jolly and happy voice. Chica's was soft and gentle, and Bonnie's was stern and deep. Even the food was great, the games were fun and easy and there was a party everyday.

However, there was Golden Freddy.

Golden Freddy was just a suit, not an actual animatronic, who a fellow staff member dressed up as, but you never exactly understood who this "fellow staff member" was, that's just what your dad told you. He always said that Golden Freddy was a very special costume.

It was a late Friday evening when he made a surprise appearance before closing down for the day. You remember watching the yellow bear walk into a dark hallway multiple times, each time with a different child by his side. And when he returned, the child he went in with, was missing.

Several days later, you saw police storming in the restaurant to search the perimeter of four children, who were reported to be missing. Your grandfather had no idea about the incident. You knew something felt funny, something just wasn't right, your dad wasn't around when the police came.

The men had guns attached to their waists, searching every back room and corridor they could possibly find evidence at, but there was nothing. Your grandfather showed the police the room where they kept the animatronics. Nothing unusual, except there was a foul stench.

Packing up, the police took off, giving your grandfather a notice that they'd return later on to shut down the pizzeria for a few days due to poor sanitization, but, that was a different matter to be dealt with.

But ever since that day the four children went missing, the animatronics were never the same.