CHAPTER 1

Ella p.o.v

"ELLA YOU Slut ! WAKE UP"...  I wake up at the shouting of my father.

Suddenly, I feel a punched in my abdomen..ughhhhhh...I groaned in pain. When I opened my eyes, I saw my father standing at the side of my bed.  I wake up without caring about the pain in my abdomen.

"You slut! I told you before that whenever I wake up I want my breakfast on the table". My father said. "Yes, Dad!"

Then I feel another punch but this time it's on my face ughhhhhh....." I told you to call me sir, I'm not your Dad", my father said. " Y-yes s-sir". I said.

After torturing me, Dad leave the room. It takes me a few minutes to stand on my feet.

After washing myself, I leave the room and moved toward the kitchen to prepare the breakfast for Dad.

After preparing breakfast, I set the table and stand beside the table to wait for Dad so, when Dad finished eating, I can get the remaining food.

A few minutes later, Dad comes down and started to eat his breakfast... few bites later....dad leave the table and I hurriedly start eating the remaining food.

After this I started to clean the house, I know I should go to school at this age but my father doesn't want to waste his money on me which is practically owned by gambling and he waste it on his friends and sluts.

I don't know from where he gets the money for gambling. After my mother's death. He started to hit me and also become drunk...I know I should leave my father but I can't leave because if I want to leave then I should have some money.

But as I never complete my studies and my father doesn't want me to find a job and leave the house, I'm completely depending on him and as the time passed I started to lose hope for my freedom.

Zander p.o.v:

When I open my eyes, I saw a girl sleeping beside me. I don't know what's her name, l just picked her up from the club last night.

I pushed her from the bed and she fell down and started to wake up. "Honey! What are you doing why you pushed me" she asked.

"GET OUT!" I said ......"but Honey-" I shouted... "GET OUT OF MY ROOM OTHERWISE YOU WILL NEVER SEE ANOTHER DAY YOU SLUT!" I yelled.

she started to tremble and hurriedly gathered her clothes and leave my room.

A few minutes later.....

I go to the bathroom to freshen up.  1 hour later I reached my company. When I enter everyone start to greet me but I ignore them.

As I enter in my office, I heard someone knocking on the do. "Enter!" I said. It's my secretary Stella........

"Sir, Today you have a meeting with Mr. Khan around 11. am and you also have a meeting with Mr. Adam", She said.

" Ok! Now you go if I want something I'll inform you", I said. "Yes sir", she said. I started to check some files.....around 11.pm I heard a knocking sound," Come in!" I said.

"Sir, Mr. Khan is waiting for you". She said, "Ok! Take them to the conference room". I said.

After the meeting, I went to my office, I saw Adam was seated on the sofa. "Hey, bro what's up!" He said. "Fine, what do you want to talk about," I said. "It's about mafia business zander". Adam said in a serious mood. "What?" I said.  "James Stone doesn't pay his debt and asks for more money". He said. Hmmm........"you know what to do right?" I said. "Yes I know!" Adam said." Let's pay him a visit".......I said while smirking............

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So........guys it's my first time writing a story...I hope you like it and please follow me and vote for me pleaseeeeeee........🤗🤗🤗😍😍😍😍