CHAPTER 25

Ella p.o.v

I wake up with the beeping sound........i looked around and saw im in hospital......why im still alive.....i dont want to live anymore. I thought while ripping my IV .......i moved toward the window to jump when the door open and the person .....who came is..............

" zander". what is he doing here....he hates me.....he might want to destroy me. I thought. No i don't want beating and staving days....its better to die. I thought. I ran toward the window to jump when zander caught me .......

"what do you thing you are doing?" Zander asked while holding me tightly. No leave me i don't want to leave." I don't have any reason to live. First mother leave me.....then you.....then my child". I said while crying in his embrace.

"Child?" Zander asked confusingly. I looked at him wide eyes....."what did i do? "I thought. I nod......"is that child is mine?" Zander asked without showing any emotion. I nod." How he died?" He asked. "I dont know ....last time i only eat breakfast before miscarriage". Zander nod.

" My angel i will  never hate you.......who told you that rubbish thing". Zander asked gently while patting my head." Adam "i mumbled.

I saw zander clenched his jaws. "My angel he was lying, i will never hurt you". Zander said. "Now come with me.....you need a rest". He said while taking me toward bed. "Zander our child". I said while crying in his embrace.

"Shhhh my angel he will be in good place. Relax.....you might disturb your health"..zander said while placing me on bed. He place sheet on me. Now sleep "I'm here with you". He said .....few minutes later, i  sleep................

Zander p.o.v

I took my angel to the hospital fastly. "Doctor doctor"... i yelled while entering in the hospital......doctor came toward us....."treat my wife she cut her wrist. If anything happen to her i cut you all" i say while laying my angel on satchel They took my angel to the operate room hurriedly ......i sat on the seat beside me. When i look at the side i saw Adam standing there i moved toward him fastly and punch him on his face. "Why you kidnap my wife and what you did to her that she cut her wrist". I asked while punching him continuesly. "Guards.....take him to the basement and the him". I said angrily.

It has been 3 hour since my angel in the operate room. Suddenly the door open i hurriedly moved toward the doctor." How us she?"...... "We save her but she is in coma dont know when she will wake up."...doctor said.....

Its has been 1 week since Ella in coma.....she still didn't come out from coma. Adam is still in the basement .....i didn't go to the mansion .......all my things are here in the hospital. Suddenly i hear my phone ring i moved out to attend the call. "Talk".... i order. "Sir what we do with sir adam?" "Feed him .....try not to kill him ,i want some answer from him" . I said

When i enter i saw my angel moving toward window ....i hurriedly catch her and took her in my embrace.

She started to protest "leave me i dont want to live" she said.....i held her more tightly. "No my angel. I'm not gonna leave you "i said....."i dont have anyone here.......first you hate me then my child leave me , i dont want to leave". "Child?".i asked her confusinlgy......she nod.

"Is that child is mine? "I asked. She nod." How he died?" i asked ........"i dont know i just eat breakfast before the miscarriage". Hmmm i think i know .....

Adam must poison her food so that she miscarriage......adam you just wait ...ill give you painful death i thought. "My angel I'll never hate you"....i said while patting her head. I take her to bed and cover her with sheet....."you should sleep otherwise you will disturb you health" i said while she was still crying over our child death.......

when she sleep i go to doctor ....."can i take her home"....."not tonight....maybe tomorrow and make sure ,she doesnt take any stress"...doctor said "ok "i said while leaving the room........when i came to room i saw my angel sleeping....

finally i find you my angel i thought while touching his cheeks with my finger.......

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

Hi guys.........

Here is another chapter, i hope you will like it.........

Please don't forget to vote, follow and comment........

Thanks for reading.......

Until next time..........

Take care.......

Bye.........