CHAPTER 28

Ella p.o.v

I was seating in living room....thinking about all the incident that happen in my life after zander came into my life......

i frowned while thinking about stella...i have been 1 month since i saw stella...maybe she is on holiday. I saw anna moving toward  kitchen.

"Anna where is stella ...zander secretary" i asked...

she give me stone look . "What " i asked while rolling my eyes. "She is dead". Anna said after few moments later.

My eyes widened after hearing this. "Why ,what happened".

I know my relationship with stella is not good but still this news is quite shocking for me. "Zander sir killed her".

"But why" i asked curiously.

"She was pregnant with her child".i felt dejected my eyes started to become red for controlling tear.  

I ran toward our room. I locked the room and sit on the floor in bridal style. I cried for a while when i hear the door knock. "My angel what happened ?" Zander asked outside of the door. "Leave me alone YOU cheater". I yelled

"but what i did" he asked while trying to open the door.

" You made stella pregnant ....You moron" i yelled while crying hardly...

"but my angel  first listen to me.....let me explain then make decision"...he plead.

I thought for a few seconds then move toward and open the door. "What "i said angrily. He hugged me tightly. i try to push him but he didn't move.

Few minutes later he broke the hug and kiss on my cheeks....

"she is not pregnant with my child.....she just try to steal me from you.i asked her to take test but she refused. Then when i try to threat her she told me everything that she love me and she lied". He said while rubbing my cheeks.

Few moments later i speak. "Sorry"...."for this, i  should listen to you". I said embarrassingly

"no my angel,  you don't have  to say sorry. I know someone talk bullshit about this. By the way who told you this". He asked angrily while trying to control his anger.

"Anna "i said without showing any emotion. He kisses my forehead and move toward the door.

I hold his hand "where are you going "i asked nervoulsy." Just have some business you rest

and tonight
be ready we are going somewhere". He said while leaving my hand...."what time we are going" i asked....umm...be ready around 8 pm".he said i moved toward the bathroom to shower........

Zander p.o.v

Today when come i yelled Ella name but she didn't answer...i moved toward our room ...when i try to open door ..it was locked.

" My angel what happend" i asked worriedly. "Leave me alone you cheater "she yelled.

"But what i did ". I asked while trying to open door. "You made stella pregnant you moron" she yelled.

"My angel first listen to me...let me explain then make decision ".i plead.

few moments later the door open i tightly hug my angel .she protested but i held her more tightly .

few moments later when i feel she is not protesting i broke the hug and kiss her on her cheeks.

"My angel she is not pregnant  with my child.she try to steal me from you. But when i threaten her then she told me all truth". That she love me.i explained to Ella.

Few minutes later i hear Ella said "sorry..i should listen to you first".

"No my angel you should be sorry. I know someone talk bullshit about this. By the way who told you this. I asked angrily.

" Anna "she said. Hmm.....i kissed her forehead and move toward the door when i feel Ella grab my hand. "Where are you going" she asked nervoulsy.

Damn my angel is so cute. I thought. "I have some business to attend". I said while leaving her hand. "Be ready we have to go somewhere tonight" i said while moving toward door. "What time it would be she asked" .."umm. around 8.pm be ready".

I said while moving toward the door. I moved to the kitchen where Anna is present. I angrily grab her wrist. "Why did you told this to Ella" . I asked angrily while twisting his hand.

"Ahhh...she screamed in pain. "Shh..... now tell me why" i asked angrily. "She asked me and i told her".

"You should tell her to ask me rather then telling her half truth" i said while twisting his wrist more.

"Ahhh.....leave me its hurting" anna plead." You should rather think before pulling the stunt" i said angrily.

" Jones....take Anna to dungeon and whip her.... and dont give her food for week". I said while throwing Anna toward Jones. Yes sir.........

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

Hi guys........

Here is another chapter, i hope you will like it..........

Pleaseeeee don't forget to vote, follow and comment.........

Thanks for reading........

Until next time........

Take care........

Bye.........