CHAPTER 15

Zander p.o.v

I don’t know when i sleep in the office but when i wake up i moved toward my room....i opened the door very lightly so i cant wake my angel.

When i enter room i saw my angel laying on her stomach... the wounds are still present....i think im little to harsh last night.

Few minutes later ,i hear knock

Few minutes later ,i hear knock. I opened the door very slightly. "Yes Anna." I asked Lightly Sir the dress came"..  "give me" i said while taking dress.

After this i closed the door i took the dress and place it on the chair....beautician might be coming at any time i thought while moving toward door.
As i reach downstairs i saw the beautician are her." Come with me". I said while moving toward my room. When i reached to my room i saw my angel is awake and looking toward the bridal dress.

"My angel today  we are  going to marry" i said while moving toward her. "But i don’t want to" .Ella said nervously." I never ask you whether you want to or not and we are going to marry and that’s final ". I said angrily. "Girls make my angel  beautiful I said while staring at my angel". "Sir can we use wig to hide mam baldness". The girl asked." No need my angel is still beautiful without her hair".
At this i hear the sound of aweeess... i smile.
Before leaving the room i order girls to not even leave my angel for a second..............

I moved downstairs then toward the garden where marriage is going to happen when i enter in the garden i saw my man did a great job. Hmm...i nod in satisfaction.

Few hours later

I moved toward the guestroom where my suit was placed because Ella is still preparing in my room.

After half hour later.

I moved toward the garden i saw there is mostly my man are present also there is few my business partners and friends are present then i moved my gaze to check the security..

Now im standing beside the priest and my friend ....
few minutes later i heard the song...and the door open at the end of the aisle.I  saw my angle standing. her face looks dull look like she is sad for her parents absence. When she look toward me ...i feel like my heart skip a beat... she looking so breath taking. I hear some people talking about her baldness but when i glare at them. They bow there head.

Now my angel and my going to be wife standing in front of me. I present my hand in front of me like gentleman but my angel didn’t talk in stead thinking about whether she would take or not i  grab her hand forcefully . Now we are standing in front of priest....after the vows i said i do but when it angel time to say she become mum like she is in her own world i squeeze her hand ...at this she look toward me then others. Then she said i do....i take a deep breath of satisfaction ...i place ring in her finger then she did then i grab her waist and roughly kiss her . Welcome to my world i said in her ear..........

Now we are in car moving toward jet ..."my angel ask me many time. Where are we going but i told her that it's  a surprise for her and i also want to say and give her something".

When we reached at the airport i open side of door then moved toward my angle side to open her door then i present my hand as gentleman.
I want to show my angel that i can be sweet for her.
After talking and introducing Ella with pilot we are now sitting in jet ......after announcement i  saw my angel is yawing sweetly......"my angel if you are tired and want to sleep then tell me I'll show you the bedroom" .

Few minutes later i saw my angel sleep i placed her head in my lap....because i have some work to do after that i will take her in bedroom

Few minutes later i done my work i took my angel to bedroom. I  saw that she is feeling uncomfortable in her cloth so i took a shirt from my bag and undress her then i apply ointment on her wounds then wear her shirt. After this i also undress myself and sleep beside her.

When i woke i hear the announcement of our landing when i look toward my angel i saw she still sleeping so i took her in my arms and move toward my seat i placed cover on her then after landing i move to stairs still Ella in my arms ....take our bags.......now we are in my island i brought all so my angel can enjoy herself without feeling uncomfortable. Then i took my angel in our bedroom.....and move toward the guards for some security...and other things....

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Hi guys.......

Here is another chapter, i hope you will like it........

Pleaseee don't forget to vote, follow and comment........

Thanks for reading.........

Until next time ..........

Take care..........

Bye........