CHAPTER 21

Zander p.o.v

We are now in the party.....it have been a while .....Ella goes to washroom......why is she not coming.......i moved toward the bathroom then

suddenly ,i saw adam coming toward me with panicked face........"what happened Adam?". I asked. "E...Ella ran away"......Adam said while taking deep breath.

"But why would she run when she started to accept me." I said ......"i dont know but i caught her jumping through the wall"......"maybe Adam she is not my angel" . I said

"no i saw her face clearly". "Dont you believe me". Adam said with sad face.

"Yes of course i believe but first let me check bathroom maybe she is still bathroom and not feeling well".... i said while moving toward the bathroom.

"Ok then i also go with you".

When i reached at bathroom i saw a lady....."did you see a girl in black off shoulder dress". I asked . "No sir there is no one when i come to washroom" the lady said.

I called lucas ....."yes sir"....."track Ella"....."yes sir"....." thank god i set tracker in her ring....so whenever she ran away or someone kidnap her i might track her". I thought. "Zander now how you will find Ella". Adam asked." I have my ways" . I said while moving toward my office......

When i reached office i drink scotch from my mini bar. My angel if i find that you ran away from me then i will torture you and show you my true beast for you i try to change myself but you still run away. I thought.

Few hours later...lucas came......"did you find her". "No sir its look like someone destroy the ring or something else."" Because the tracker is showing that mam is still in bathroom at that hotel"...."so angel really ran away".....i thought." Ok hack all camera in city and check where is Ella "i say" ok sir "lucas say...........

Ella p.o.v

I suddenly woke up with someone slaming the door. Ughhhhh..... my head ,i said while touching.my head . When i looked at my surrounding i saw im not in my home. Where i am i thought.

Then i saw a man standing at the side of bed while covering his face.

"W...who are you" i asked nervously. "My star you don't have to be afraid of me". The man said while moving toward me. I started to move backward.

"Why are you scared of me ....i save you from,that bastard". "Who?" i asked nervously. "Zander night the person who torture you....who rape you....who forced marriaged you". The man said while touching my cheeks. I push him away. "Stay away from me" i said anrily.

Suddenly i feel slap on my face. "My star ....you don't have to rude to me ....im trying to be gentle with you and you are being bitch". The man said while leaving room i started to cry......zander where are you help.me. ........

3 days later.......

It has been three days that man didn't come to my room. The strange is that they gave me nice clothes....food.....everything which i want but why are they capturing me here.

If that man is zander enemy then he might not kept me like that then why are they keeping.me here i was in my own thought and didn't notice that someone came into my room.....

i looked and saw it was Adam. I immediately move toward her. "Adam did zander send you to save.me".. i said while smiling like crazy.

Only i know how much i miss zander......i know he hurt me but still he is my husband. I thought. Adam smirked ....."what happened Adam "i aske confusingly.

Suddenly i feel someone lips on me..i pushed "Adam.....what are you doing im your sister-in-law?" I said while whipping my lips angrily. At this adam laughed,  "My star i never thought you as my sister-in-law.".. Adam said while placing his hand on my waist and pulling me toward him. My star......"you are my kidnapper"....i yelled. "Yes my star....im you saviour". Adam said..........

Adam p.o.v ( stranger)

When i first time saw Ella in her house i know i love her but that bastard zander also took her .....i know people think im her best friend but they didnt know that im her biggest enemy........

Anna is my mother.....yes anna who work at zander home.......im zander step brother.......his father rape my mother ....and give my mother money to leave him.......and i want revenge for that.......but my mother except of taking revenge he accept zander his son.......idiot woman.......

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

Hi guys........

Here is another chapter, i hope you will like it........

Pleaseee don't forget to vote, follow and comment .......

Thanks for reading.......

Until next time........

Take care...........

Bye..........