CHAPTER 33

Ella p.o.v

It have been 3 months since that incident...and till now zander is more protective toward me.

He hired a personal bodyguard for me...who always stay with me in zander absence. His name is Nathen. He is 35 year old and quite muscular man. He is always quite but when i look at  his eyes , it held tenderness for me and my daughter.

I was in my own thoughts when suddenly i hear crying sound i look toward monitor and saw that my angel is wake and crying.

I sit on my wheel chair with the help of  Linda.... who my personal maid. She is 17 year old. She is very sweet girl.

"Thank you linda". I said while adjusting myself on wheel chair. She just smiled and nod at me. I move toward my angel room.

When i enter ,i saw she is looking at her surrounding probably finding is mama

When i enter ,i saw she is looking at her surrounding probably finding is mama. I moved toward her crib. "How is my cutie pie". I said while holding her in my arm. She directly shove her mouth toward my breast.

She knows where she put her mouth. I slid my shirt down. As im not wearing bra, She immediately latch her mouth on my boobs. "Awwww...my baby is that much hungry" i said while kissing her head.

Few minutes later.....

When she leave my breast i pat her back. So she burp....when she burped i put her on slide and started to took off her clothes.

Thank god...my rose is not like other children. She is very calm and never cry without reason like other children. I put clothes on her and placed her in my lap.

"Linda"... i said. She help me move toward living room. I sometimes feel useless and burden on other.

But when i look at my loving husband and precious daughter these thoughts evaporate from my mind.

"Mam....what you like to eat". Linda ask. "Anything...and plzzz call me ella". I plead. "Ok..ma-ella". Linda said while slightly laughing at her mistake.

I nod. When i look down i saw my rose is looking toward me. "Yes baby".....at this she showd me her beautiful smile. "Aweeee you are so cute" i said while kissing her chubby cheeks.

She also move her mouth toward my cheeks and put open kisses

She also move her mouth toward my cheeks and put open kisses....but at her kisses,she put her saliva on my cheeks. I laughed at her this stunt. "Mam your breakfast...here let me take rose". Linda said while spreading her hands on front of me to take rose. "Here" i said while giving her. She started to play with her while i eat my breakfast while looking at them.

In the evening....

Zander might be coming home...i thought while moving toward the living so i greet him. "Lets go baby...dada might be home at any time". I said to rose while placing her in my lap.

At hearing her dada name. She started to jump on my lap. "Easy there princess". I said while holding her tightly. Linda help me to take to the living room as i was holding rose who is talking in her own language.

When we enter in the living room i saw zander entering the house. When he look toward us, he hurriedly move toward us , placed his  bag on table and kneel in front of me.

"How is my angel and my princess". He said while kissing my lips. I think rose dont like this. She started to hit zander while  gibberish. "I miss you too my princess". Zander said while kissing her cheeks. Rose started to move toward zander.

" Here let me take her". Zander siad while taking rose. "Zander you go freshen up...you must be tired" i said while try to take rose. "No im fine...just looking at my both angels, I forget how tired i was". Zander said while moving my wheel chair toward dinning area.

He placed rose on her seat while adjusting my chair beside his chair. Then he told me about his day and i told him about my day. And rose well she is talking in her language. Just looking at my family...i pray in heart for their happiness and well being....

But i dont know that there is something huge  waiting for our daughter....... something that will change her life.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

Hi guys......

Here is another chapter, i hope you will like it....

Pleaseeee don't forget to vote, follow and comment.......

Thanks for reading......

Until next time......

Take care.....

Bye......