CHAPTER 3

Zander p.o.v
I was in my own thoughts and didn’t notice that we reached our destiny. "Zander..... we have reached"  Adam said. "Hmm... ok" I said. I knocked the door, after few moment later I saw a very beautiful girl. She hardly reached to my chest. I saw she was looking at my face. “like what you see” little one, I said while smirking at her. At this she blushed, she was looking like an angel. “S-sir who you want to meet?” She said While blushing. Her voice is so sweet, it makes me to listen it again and again. “Is this Mr. stone house” Adam said. “Yes, it is” ....my little angle said. “ls he home right now? ”I said. “No ,he is not”....... she said. “Then we should wait for him” I said.I saw she still was in her own thoughts....”are you going to stand there” I said while smirking. I notice her face is red like tomato. She was looking soo cute. I know for sure that this girl is Mine! “So..What’s your name little one” I said. “My name is E-Ella  James”  My angel said.” Come here, sit with us” I said.” No...no I think, I should leave you can wait here for my father” .my angel said. “No, sit here” I said angrily. My angel should be obedient but now now it can be change.....My angel  you just wait and see , you are going to be my bride. I thought. She hurriedly sat beside me. 1 hour later, “I think your father will not come home tonight, little one” I said, while touching his cheeks. Her cheeks is like feather.....so soft....I want to lick her cheeks. At this thought, I was so hard right now. I want to take her then and there. Just wait my little angel, you are going to be my Innocent bride.......

After leaving her house......

Adam, “you know what to do right?” I asked the Adam.
“Yes,  Zander I know..... the file will be on your office table, tomorrow”. Adam said while smiling at me. What! I asked. “Man you are whipped” Adam said while shaking his head. I smirked at Adam, whatever.........”Ok! man now I’m leaving”. Adam said, a few moment later .ok! I said. After this Adam leaved in other car. “Driver lets go!” I said to the driver while thinking about my angel.

Next day.....

Last night I dreamed about my angel in which she is wearing a beautiful lingerie and waiting for me on the bed. Just thinking about it  makes me hard ughhhhhh......I groaned. Few minutes later I leave the bed and goes to bathroom to freshen up.. I wear this suit.

As I reached the company , everyone start greeting me. But I just ignore them while thinking about my angel, I thought while moving toward my office. STELLA! I yelled.  Ye-yes sir......., Stella shuttered in fear. "There must be file Mr. Adam send to you,Why  that file is not on my table and where the hell is my coffee" I said angrily. "Its your last warning! If you don’t concentrate on your work I will fire you" i warned her." YOU GET THAT! I yelled while glaring at her. "Yes s- sir I get that.)" She said afraidly. "Hmm.....now you go and get the file and coffee" I said. After this Stella hurriedly leave my office.

Few moment later, I heard a knock "come in!" I said . Stella entered the room. "Sir the file you have asked and there it is your black coffee" she said while keeping both file and coffee on the table. "Sir is there is anything else you want, I can help you with anything" she said flirtarily. "No I don’t want anything now you can leave" I said while ignoring her offer. "But sir"...... "I SAID LEAVE RIGHT NOW!" I shouted. She panicked and ran away. I sighed while shaking my head.
I opened the file and at first page I saw my angel pic.

Name: Ella James
Age: 19 years
Height: 5ft
Father name: James stones
Mother name: Kiara Stewart
Ella’s mother died in car accident while saving Ella, her daughter. Her father lost his job. Now, he’s jobless.
Ella is only in middle school when she suddenly leave the school and never get her education again. I frowned, why she leaved her education. There might be something which is not right. I thought.

"Hmmm.......Stella!" I called my secretary. "Yes sir"....she said........ "Call Lucas and tell him to come to my office right now" I said........ "Ok sir!" She said...............
Few mintues later, knock knock! "Come in" I said while signing some files. Sir, "Mr lucas came, he is waiting outside" She said. "Send him in" I said. "Yes sir" Lucas said. "I have some work for you" I said..............

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~Author's note

Hi guys.................😊😊😊😊
Here is another chapter i hope you like it..............😉😉😉😉
Please don't forget to vote,  share and comment..........😄😄😄😄😄
Thank you for reading....
Until next time ......
Take care..🤗🤗🤗🤗
Bye....😍😍😍😍