CHAPTER 13

Ella p.o.v

I don't know when I faint but when I woke I saw myself on the bed...with lv attached to my hand... I become confused then last night's incident comes to my mind.

Tears started to roll from my eyes. I heard the door open......" how are you doing my angel". Zander said while seating on the bed beside me. I hurriedly move backward. "Why-why did you do this"? I yelled. "You promise me you will leaver her but you broke your promise......what type of man you are who doesn't complete her promise". I said angrily.

Suddenly zander is in front of me while grabbing my neck tightly I started to choke." My angel, you should not doubt my manliness." Zander said while squeezing my neck.

A few minutes later he leave my neck I started to breathe heavily. Then he rips the sheet through my body and makes me turn so now I'm on my stomach suddenly I feel someone lashing on my back. I screamed in pain....after a few hours later....zander stop....my skin is cut and blood is oozing from my back...I lay on my back

few minutes then I hear door open. I didn't bother to turn...because my muscles are sore so is my back..... a few minutes later...I feel someone cleaning my wounds. sssss.....I hissed." Shh.....it will be healed and we don't want to infect this, do we? "I heard Anna say. I started to cry. "Why should he do that?" I asked while crying. "Mam to be honest it's your fault you should not leave sir....he was so kind to you." Anna said while rubbing something on my back....." did hitting someone a kind thing." I asked angrily. "Mam you should tolerate this....and then sir also give you a gift, You should be grateful.... not saying mean things to her". "You know, you are all psycho"... I said while pushing Anna." Mam I hope you will learn to live life with sir".

Zander p.o.v

I saw Ella fainting while keeping that bitch in her lap.....I hurriedly move toward her. I took her in my arms and started to move toward our room. "Call the doctor" I yelled.....

few minutes later the doctor came....."check her" I said, "Yes sir."

After waiting for a while doctor came "How is she"... I asked. "She fainted due to stress....try not to give her any stress".

After this, I move to my office...I took scotch from my mini bar. I drink while thinking about my angel. I think I'm a little harsh to her. "The bracelet might make her happy". I said while placing the bracelet in my pocket. When I came to the room is saw my angel is awake....." how are you feeling" I asked her while seating on the bed... she become frightened and started to move backward.

"Why-why did you do this "? She yelled. Control Zander she might be hurt. "You promised me. you will leave her but you broke your own what kind of man you are who broke his promise? "She said angrily. Now enough. I grabbed her neck tightly to warn her. "Now I will show you what kind of man I am"... I said while choking her. I turn her body forcefully and made her lay on her stomach. I pull my belt and started to hit her. She screamed but I ignore her. After a while I leave the room I know I should not do that but I can't control my anger. "Anna "I called "Yes sir."...." go to my room and treat Ella's wound". "Yea sir," she said. I go to my office and take the scotch from my mini bar......

Stranger p.o.v

"Sir we have found Ella she is with zander night".....my spy said."ohhhhh my rival......it will be fun to destroy zander night and get my star."... I said while looking at my star photo. "Zander night be ready because I'm not going to leave you...you abuse my star....now I show you what is the real pain," I said while looking at the photo of my star being abused.........

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Hi guys........

Here is another chapter, I hope you will like it.......

Pleaseeeeee, don't forget to vote, follow and comment.........

Thanks for reading.........

Until next time...........

Take care..........

Bye.....