CHAPTER 8

Zander p.o.v

"My angel is very stubborn" I think while giving her my sorry gift which in real I'm not.......she has learn her lesson that she cant disobey me. I'm mafia king and if I don’t stop her then everyone also act like her...which I cant able to bear. I thought. "Angel if you ever disrespect me then i will punish you."  I warned her.

Ok! "now leave it open your gift." I said to my angel. " Zander its to expensive o cant take it".......my angel said." My angel.....what mine is also yours.....and what i told you don’t argue with me"....I said angrily." O-Ok" she mumbled . "Good ,now you go take a shower...I placed dress for you." I said ,while pushing my angel toward bathroom.

As she was showering,  I take a very beautiful dress which will expose her all curves .....after placing dress I go to my home office to do some work...so later I can give my angel all my time.

After half hour later.....as I moved toward the living room, I  saw my angel is sitting on table eating her food." Angel....do you miss me?" I asked her while placing my hand between my thighs. As I notice her dress I saw she is not wearing that dress which I choose for her.

"Angel why don't you wearing the dress, I choose "I asked her calmly.  I squeezed her thighs tightly....Ahhh..."zander you are hurting me."she cried. "I told you to don’t disobey me but you never listened to me"....I said while placing her on my lap."MAID! LEAVE".
I  yelled.

"Stand up". I said calmly she stand with shaky legs. Strip! ...zander please n-no ..... she said. I said strip. I yelled.

After stripping she was in her bra and underwear....."did i give any undergaremnt?... Strip!"  i said .....zander "pl-please no.".....i said strip......now she was naked in front of me.I  become hard after seeing her naked but i control myself .....she need to learn her lesson. I thought while controlling my inner beast...... I grabbed hair tightly and dragged her  toward basement......when we reached at basement , i throw her in the basement......and locked the door...."

.Guards don’t give her any food for 3 days".... I came to angel for informing her about my leaving.....but that brat spoil my mood.

6 days later...
Today I'm going to meet my angel. I hope she learned her lesson.

As I reached at mansion i moved toward my room hope to see my angel. But when i came to room i saw the room is empty...then i moved toward the kitchen maybe she eating there...but there is no angel only maids....where is my angel. I asked the maid.

S-Sir! lady is still in the basement . The maid said afraidly. WHAT! i yelled......i hurriedly moved toward the basement.....when i reached at the basement i punched the same. Guard.....who i told you to leave my angel. I FUCKING TOLD YOU TO LEAVE HER.I yelled at guard while kicking him.

B-But s-sir! .....".you didn't said anything like that"....."so ,you are saying i lied" i said while punching and kicking him.

I opened  the door....and saw my angel was laying naked in the corner when i moved closer i saw she was barely breathing......i hug her and pick her in bridal style. I placed my suit on her.....so no one can see her while taking her from  the basement and moving toward our room. Someone call the doctor i yelled.....

After few minutes later...... doctor came and treated her...... i was waiting outside  for doctor to come out and tell me about my angel condition.

Few minutes later ....the doctor came out from room....i moved toward doctor." How is she?" I asked......"sir she is very weak......as she didn't eat anything for like 6 days .....it might takes time to recover.....so i sedated her so she can recover more fastly "......"ok guards leave doctor outside"
. I order .

It has been 3rd  day since my Angel is still on bed......as i was sitting beside her on the sofa i didn’t know when i sleep...i wake with the sound of something....i suddenly stand up and look around to see if there is some danger....but i moved my gaze toward the bed i saw my angel was sitting on the bed and glass was broken beside her...... I hurriedly move toward the bed.....but she started to move backward....."don't move.....you need to rest."...i said while helping her drinking water.....

after this i gently pushed her toward the bed...."now sleep". I slept beside her .....i know she wanted to ask question why doesn’t she wear any cloth .....but im happy that she didn’t ask .....now she started to understand......i moved closer to her.....while rubbing my d**k on her butt.

Next morning
I wake up with someone sleeping on my chest i know its my angel when i looked at her sleeping figure i become hard. I moved her from my chest and remove the cover from her....and started to touch her private part.....after this she started to moan in protest but i ignore her.....

few moments later she came on my finger....i lick my finger while staring at her.....damn she taste so delicious.....now i become hard as rock....".my Angel now its your turn"......she protested but ignore her. "On your knees".....after this pushed my member in her mouth....damn her mouth is soo hot i thought while thrusting deep inside her.....at this she gaged and it makes me to spill my seed insider her.

As she started to move toward the bathroom i grabbed her wrist...".no swallow it"...she shake her head...i put my hand on her mouth now.....and at last she swallow it....."good now is it difficult?".....

At this she started to cry ....."why are you crying i asked her gently.".....i don’t want to live like that....she said while i embrace her. "Don't worry angel you will adjust in this envoirnment".....

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Hi guys............

Here is another chapter, i hope you will like it........

Pleaseeee don't forget to vote, follow and comment......   

Thank you for reading.......

Take care.....  

Bye........