CHAPTER 20

Ella p.o.v

Im in my room watching t.v. when i heard zander saying ........"are you ready my angel" while coming in the room. I looked at him confusingly
.......did we have to go somewhere. I thought. "Angel i told you to be ready we have to go somewhere." Zander said angrily

I looked at confusingly....."zander you did not says me anything: . I said. " Yes i didnt said that but i told anna to tell you that be ready"..... zander said while controlling his anger. Whats wrong with this woman i thought. "Zander anna didn't tell me anything "i said . Anna zander yelled.

Few moments later

Anna came. "Anna didnt i told you to tell ella that we are going somewhere"..... zander asked." Sir, i have told mam, but she refused and says that she can do anything she wants to do". Anna said while slightly smirking toward me." Zander, she is lying i didnt said anything like that". I said" but Ella why Anna lie" zander said irritated. "I swear on mother grave that Anna didnt told me and im not lying"....i said while gulping my on saliva......"maybe Anna forget to tell" you zander said while taking me in his embrace....."Anna yo can go."....zander said . I smirked at anna....at this she glare at me." Yes sir". She said while leaving us alone.

" Now you go get ready i have already selected your dress....you go change" zander said while realising me from his embrace..... "your dress is at the corner of wardrobe".  Zander said behind me. At this i nod. When i come into the wardrobe i saw most beautiful dress........

Few minutesl later.......

I am ready now i thought while looking at the mirror then i looked at my head now my hairs pretty much grow.....they reach at my neck....... i make bun of it......
When i leave the wardrobe i saw zander looking at me with wide eyes...."angel you are looking gorgeous"... zander said while moving toward me. Then he takes my hand..... and kiss my hand...." i think we should go but before this thats for you". Zander said while giving mw box .when i opened it.....it was bracelet......"thank you" i said to zander .....later zander help me wearing it.....

1 hour later
we reached at some hotel......
"zander what are we doing here"...."angel its some business party.....so you have to stay with me..dont talk with anyone....if someone give you anything to eat dont eat.. if someone says im calling you dont go with them. Ok" zander

I nod."angel words" zander said" ok zander" i said." Ok now we should go."...... zander said while leaving the car first

few moment later my side door is also open and it was zander.....he extend his hand toward me i take his hand. When i stand i saw paparazzi ....i grab his hand tightly . Everything will be alright. Zander said while placing his hand behind my back. Zander night "is she your girlfriend"......."zander night is she ypur date"......."zander sir is she your whore"...i heard papprazi said.....zander looked at the reporter angrily. "She is my wife" zander yelled ..

.everyone gasped. "Zander night when did you marry"....."who is she" reporter started tp shouted.

After we come into the hotel i take a big breath  of relief..."are you ok angel" zander said while rubbing my back. I nod...... ok now we are moving toward hall where the party held. When we enter in the room i heard pure silence..

Everyone is looking at us.....girls are glaring at me while mans are lusting at me. I hid behind zander. Zander glared at everyone.

At this people started to do their work they are doing. Then zander took me toward a man." Hi ,Robert how are you"  zander said while hugging that man.....

the man must be in his 40's then he looked toward me" how are you ella"....i looked at him surprisingly." Im also in your wedding"..... Robert said while smiling gently toward me.

At this i embarrassed i didn't. remember him.then zander started to talk to him and im standing beside him......"zander im going to bathroom."" Ok "zander said while again talking to Robert.

After i did my work....i m washing my hand when i feel someone behind me suddenly i feel someone hit me on his and i fainted.......

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

Hi guys........

Here is another chapter, i hope you will like it.......

Please don't forget to vote, follow and comment......

Thanks for reading.........

Until next time..........

Take care.........

Bye........