CHAPTER 23

Ella p.o.v

When  the door open i saw...some doctors are standing beside bed while checking some machines......

"wh.....what are they doing here". I asked to adam........ "they will help you....to abort this brat".....adam.said while pulling me toward the bed.

"No no i dont want to....leave me...please" i begged. But he ignored me. "My star...i make sure you dont feel pain...im here with you...and i know you are scared that you feel pain"..... adam.said while pushing me toward the bed. "No i love this child....i dont care whether zander like it or not.....please leave my child alone". I begged..."no you have to abort and that final"....adam said while making sure i dont leave bed.

I saw some medical equipment are laying beside bed. I hurriedly take the seccior and place it at my neck. "Leave my child otherwise i kill myself "i said while pushing it more to my neck." My star what are doing you are going to hurt yourself". Adam said while trying to take seccior from my hand.

"No first have to promise me you are not going to abort my child". I firmly said. "Ok ok now leave this" adam said. "Promise" i said ...."promise"......i throw the knife.....

few moments later i feel slap on my face." What do you think you are doing....if the secciors cut your skin then......you might look ugly"..... "ohhhhh...so you only love me because of my body"..... i said sarcastically . "No my angel i love your soul". Adam said.

1 hour later

Now im in my room thinking about zander and that vedio....if that vedio is real then what happened.......what i am going to do..... 

few minutes later food came.....i started to eat....why the food is weird. I thought. I just shrugged this thought. When i eat enough i started to feel if someone punch me in  my stomach. Ahhhh.....i screamed while clutching my belly tightly "Someone help me"...i screamed.

Few minutes later.....lady came.... call the doctor.....its hurting......i dont know when i faint but i only think about my child.......

Adam p.o.v

I take my star to the room where i prepare everything for abortion. When she saw the room she started to beg me to stop these things......but i ignore her i know why  she is doing this....i know she is afraid that she might feel pain or zander will be furious to him .but i can protect my star. I push her toward the bed....."i make sure of that you dont feel pain im here". I said while keeping her on bed.

Suddenly she grab seccior from the equipment and placed it on her neck.... "if you abort my child i will kill my self "she said ..... my star what are you doing you are going to hurt herself" ...i said while trying to take secciors but she moved away and held it more tightly." Ok ok now leave this "i said."promise" she said "yes promise now leave this". She throw the secciors. 

I slap her ....."what if you get scar....then you will look ugly"......i said "ohhh then you love my body"....."no my star i love your soul".

Then i took her to her room "now rest.ok" I said while leaving the room. I go to office and set on my chair....im not gonna keep that child my star is only carry my child not that zander. I thought. "Lisa come to my room"

few minutes later she came....."take food to ella room and add this in her food" i give  her some packet "ok sir".....she said....now my angel im not doing anything its just accident i thought while smirking.

Few hour later i hear scream.....i think that thing done her work.....my star i give you easy way to abort but you dont listen to me now face the consequences i thought......

few minutes later Lisa came to my room "sir mam is unconscious"....."take her to that room where doctor is ready" ....i said "ok sir" ......"now you are going to carry my child. My star"...................  i laughed...................

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

Hi guys........

Here is another chapter, i hope you will like it.........

Pleaseee don't forget to vote, follow and comment..........

Thanks for reading.......

Until next time.........

Take care.......

Bye........