CHAPTER 24

Ella p.o.v

When i open my eyes i saw my surrounding.....the Iv is attach to my hand.....then i remember what happened to me........i started to panic......i just thinking about my child.....please god save my child......i pray in my heart.

suddenly the door open....i saw the doctor came.....i try to move toward him.

but suddenly feel pain in my lower region.ahhh......."dont move.....you need rest"......"doctor how is my child.....please tell me my child is save".....i beg. The doctor made sad face....."sorry mam....we can't save your child".

"No no my child......ahhhhhh my child.......i want my child back".......i screamed while crying badly. I rip the IV and move toward the door. "Mam what are you doing......please rest".....doctor said while grabbing me. "No leave me" i yelled.....

"whats happening here". Adam yelled. "Doctor  ......inject her". Adam said while grabbing me . "No leave me"..i yelled...try to move out of his hold. Suddenly i feel slap.....and i fell down.

"Enough".adam yelled. I looked at him while crying. "Do you want child then I'll give you".....adam said while grabbing my hair." Leave me" i said. "Doctor inject her". Adam yelled .few minutes later i feel like sleeping. And i faint...............

1 week later.....

It have been 1 week since i lost my child.......i feel numbness. I don't have nothing in this life. Zander also leave me...now i have nothing to loss....i thought. I move toward the washroom.

I started to search for razor....and few minutes later i find it. I stepped on it to get its sharp edge. I move toward the tub......and sit in it.......i cut my wrist......

"mom....my child..I'm coming for you". I said while cutting my wrist continues. I started to feel light headed. Suddenly i heard the door open ......"my star....are you in bathroom".

At last im going to free from this hell. I thought while smiling. I started loss my conscious.......good bye zander......mom my child im coming............this is my last thoughts before losing my conscious.

Adam p.o.v

It has been 1 week since my star talk.to me. She is like statue......not talking just looking at fan. "Did i do wrong to kill her child" i thought while rubbing my head....."i think i should talk to my star and told her everything". ......

i moved toward her bedroom. When i enter the bedroom i saw it is empty....i moved toward the bathroom....."my star are you in bathroom" i asked.... while knocking on the door. I didn't get any response. Thats weird....why is not she responding.......maybe she is still mute.....i should wait for sometimes. I sat on the bed thinking about all the incident.

It have been 10 minutes why star is not coming out. I moved toward the bathroom ....."Ella .....are you okay". I worriedly asked. I didnt get any response. I started to knock ...."Ella" .....

then i moved toward the drawer ...where there is key of the bathroom door. Please be okay my star. I thought. When i opened the door.....i saw the most terrifying seen ever in my life........

Zander p.o.v

It has been 1 month since.my angel ran away....im still looking for her like crazy person. Adam told me.to stop searching her .....i think today i should go to Adam house. Yeah it will be good idea....that's how i can't think about Ella.... i thought. "Driver go to adam house "i order. "Yes sir" he said.....

while i reached at his house. I knock on the door. No one open it ...i again knocked it.....few moments later the lady open the door." Where is adam" i asked the lady....while entering in the house. "Sir ....sir adam is with mam" ....."who mam? "I asked confusingly.......

As the lady open her mouth to answer me ...i hear adamyelled......"please someone call the doctor".....i saw adam.coming downstairs......when he come downstairs.....i saw the person the girl     whom i looking out crazy for 1 month..........

i saw my angel in adam arms......."what happened to her" i asked angrily. She cut her wrist can't you see........adam yelled....he started to moved toward door......"im coming with you and i want answer"......i said while taking my angel from his hands...........

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

Hi guys.........

Here is another chapter, i hope you will like it........

Pleaseee don't forget to vote, follow and comment.........

Thanks for reading......

Until next time........

Take care........

Bye.........