EPILOGUE

15 years later......

Ella p.o.v

It have many years but still I'm afraid of that day when i sold my daughter....till that day zander totally hide our daughter from the world. So no one know where she is, how she look like, what is she doing, only i zander and Linda know where is our daughter and how she look like.......

Right now, I'm sitting in the living room thinking about my life and my daughter life.....i always worried about her, what will happen.....what the destiny choose for her?

Suddenly, i hear zander voice "Ella Ella where are you??"

" Here in living room" i yelled. I moved my chair toward entrance. Yes I'm still on wheel chair....therapy is not did anything good for me.....

when doctor told me that therapy is not working for me then i was very upset....i locked my self in my room. But thanks to zander and my daughter who loves me show me how much they care for me.

"Where is our daughter" zander said while taking my wheel chair toward dining table. In her room, probably doing sketching or sleeping". I said.

"Hmm....linda" zander call." Yes sir!".linda said while coming toward dining table from kitchen. "Call rose and tell her to come downstairs right now". Zander said. "Ok sir"....

"What happened zander what you want to say to rose??" I asked worriedly. "You will know when she come down". Zander said sitting beside me. Hmm....i nod. I pour juice for him....then we start eating in silence.

Few minutes later.....

"Yes dad" rose said." Come here and eat then we have something to discuss". Zander said while looking toward rose. "Why ,what happened, what you want to talk about??". Rose asked curiously.

 Rose asked curiously

Rose pic....

"First eat then we talk". Zander said rather in serious tone leaving no space for argument. "Ok dad". Rose said while rolling her eyes.

"First correct your behaviour toward your father lady".zander said in harsh tone. "Zander!".i wispered while putting my hand on his. "Ok dadddd"....rose said.

Now, rose is 15 year old going to 16 in few months and we never told her why we hide her from the world. She only know that she is in danger and ahe have to hide for her life. Well if i say rose look more like her father....then its not wrong.

She mostly got zander feature. She only got my height otherwise everything is exact copy of zander.

Few minutes later.....

"Now tell dad what you want to say??" Rose asked. "Tommorrow you are going to meet your fiance". Zander said  in serious tone. "WHAT"  rose and i both  yelled. "B-but why dad...why all of sudden im only 15"....rose said angrily.

"Why zander, what happened why are you doing this??" I said curiously." First let me tell the rose that why im doing this?" Zander said. I nod. I know what he will going to tell rose now.

"Rose my dear you are already bound to someone forcefully and this is the only way to save you from that relation". Zander said in soft tone. "Dad what you mean bound to someone forcefully". She asked cautiously. " My dear listen..............

Few hour later.......

Now we are sitting in living room. Rose is laying her head in my lap crying." Shhh...my baby everything will be alright, we are here with you, you don't have to be scared". I said while patting her head to calm her down.

"B-but w-why mum w-why me?" Rose cried. "We don't know my rose we don't know". I said while looking at zander. Who is continuesly looking toward rose.

Few minutes alter.....

Rose sleep because of crying......now me and zander both are in our bed room. "Zander who is that man....why you didn't inform me before". I said irritatingly. "Baby i know, i should tell you but you are very bad at hiding things thats why i didn't told you".  zander said while picking me bridal style then he put me on bed.

" Rest i wilk be back in few hours". Zander said while pecking my head. I nod. I don't know when i sleep but i suddenly wake up at the voice of gunshot.

I hurriedly sit on  my wheel chair and move toward rose room. When i enter in the room i saw some boy forcely kissing my rose. "Hey leave my daughter you bastard" i said while moving toward my daughter. By seeing me rose push him and move toward me.

She stand behind me. She was shivering badly beacause of fear. I put my hand on her. "How are you my mother-in-law in law". The boy said while smirking. My eyes widened. "Oh no"...........i said.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

Hi guys......

Here is another chapter, i hope you will like it......

Pleaseeee don't forget to vote,
follow and comment.......

Thanks for reading........

And sorry for late update but im hell sick this week........

Take care......

Until next time......

Bye.......