CHAPTER 9

Ella p.o.v

In 1 and half week im going to bride ........i have to leave this place.....i thought...while im reading book beneath tree.

Suddenly, a maid came "mam sir are asking you in his office". Ok!  i said while closing book. "I knocked on the office door......come in "..i hear....i enter in the office its my 1st  time coming to zander office.....its really give me scary vibe." Come here my angel "zander said while patting his lap....

I  nervously move toward him and sat on his lap. Im leaving in few hours for some business."...zander said while rubbing my inner thighs...."and angel don’t you dare to pull and stunt" zander warned while giving my thighs a slight squeeze as warning.
..i nodded.

Few hours later.....

As zander leave i ran toward our room.....i gather some cloth and money from the drawer......i moved toward the window to check if someone there....but there guard roaming around my room window......i think i should wait for night i thought....while hiding my bag in which carrying all my stuff.

At night

I have eaten my dinner...now its almost mid night...i think its best time to run away....i thought while pulling my bag unde the bed.....i tie the bedsheet to the bed ...and throw the bed sheet throw the window.....i grasp the bedsheet and started to move downstairs....

After landing.....i check my surrounding if there is any danger.....as i moved toward gate I saw that there is two guard securing gate....".what should i do?"...as i moved my gaze from gate i saw a wall....which is not to much high.....i can jump this i thought while moving toward that wall....

when i reached i started to climb on that wall....
After reaching other side....i started to run ....i don’t know where im going but i have to run away from here i thought....

8 hour later.....

Im pretty much away from that mansion....now im hell tired....after moving a later...i saw a village.....
Hello!....i said to old  lady. "Yes child" she said while smiling at me. "Mam if you tell me where im child" ......" that is ......*****. village".

The old lady said. She is around in her 60s. With black hair and blue eyes.   "Mam is there is any vacant apartment where i can live." I asked "yes child...if you don’t mind you can live with me".........  the lady gently said. "Thank you mam"..."no call me grandma"....at this i started to cry...".o-ok gr-grandma"......i said while hugging her. At this she started to patting my hairs....

after this grandma led me to her house.....and show me my room...."child what your name"...."Ella"..i said...." Ella you rest ....and i make dinner for us" ..."thank you "....... "no need" grandma said....

After dinner....

"Im sitting with grandma she is tell me how her son and his wife died in car accident and now she is living alone"....

I also told her my story....after hearing this she started to cry.....shhhh "grandma please don’t cry.....now im good" i said.
"Ok Ella...i think now we should sleep you must be tired grandma" said while touching my cheeks......"ok! grandma"...."good night". I said." Good night Ella "grandma said.

Next morning

I bought hair colour and few dress and other things and moved toward house. "When i reached home i told grandma that im changing my identity and my name."....
at this she agreed with me and help to die my hair.......

I coloured my hair brown and wear blue eye contact.....I also changed my name....now my name is Claire. Now he will never able to find me I thought while looking my self through mirror......

But what she doesn’t know that she can never hide from king forever.......

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Hi guys............

Here is another chapter, i hope you will like that...........

Pleaseeeee don't forget to vote follow and comment............

Thanks for reading.........

Until next time........ 

Take care.........

Bye........