CHAPTER 16

Ella p.o.v

As i leave the bathroom i saw the room is empty......i move toward another door to see if there is wardrobe.

When i open the door i saw many dresses at one said...and at the bottom is shoes when i run my eyes gaze i saw the table at the bottom ...i moved toward that when i open drawer i saw many jewellery at one and watches other side .....    

."wow"....i said. While looking at them. "do you like it?" i heard the voice behind me. I startled. "Uff...zander you scared me". I said while taking hand of my heart ...right now my heart is beating is fast.

"Well...what you want me to wear." "You can wear whatever you want" zander said while placing his hand on me. "What!" i says in surprise .

" Yes.... i think about all incident and decide that i should not harsh to you now you are bride...but still when we are going somewhere or someone is coming home ...you wear whatever i want" . He said.

I think about that then nod my head....i think to gain zander trust and my freedom i should try to love her .....whatever he did to my father and grandma i never forget that. And for this i will punish him i thought....but now i realise him his mistake slowly but surely. I thought.

" My angel what are you thinking" zander said while breaking my thought. "Thank you" i said. "You wear dress i m waiting i want to say something to you" zander said while moving toward the door.

After dressing myself...i open the door when i saw zander seating on bed while doing his work on laptop. When i enter zander notice me and shut his laptop." Come here" zander said while patting the beside him. I moved toward him. "Yes ,what you want to say "i asked. "Well the thing is"....zander said while rubbing his neck" yessss" i asked curiously.  "Your grandma is alive and she is in the hospital and im sorry what i did to you....and i want to start our new life happily and calmly"....zander said while taking my hand in his hand. I take my hand back...."for this you have to earn my forgiveness" .....

"but how can i earn your forgiveness"......zander said." You know you have some anger issues and you are abusive in some way". I know zander said ."so i want you to consult with some psychiatrist".

"I do" he said in calm voice..."really"- i said happily but zander cut me. "But i want you to stay away from any man .....you will obey me in front of anyone ....and i want 7 kids".

" First two is ok.....but 3rd condition is to much for me. Do you know how painful is this." I said ." I don’t know i just want 7 kids".

"O- ok" i said while gulping. "Ok then when we leave honeymoon i go to psychiatrist but  you also have to go with me".".okay "i said while patting his hand." Now do you want to rest or sex or go out and enjoy sun". "Enjoy sun"...."ok" zander said.

After 2 hour later....

When we come to house i move to my room and wear zander shirt because that more comfy then my dress . I moved downstairs and started to prepare lunch.

Now zander is in his office...... "yes office"...zander night also have office here at thus beach. I move toward office and knock the door." Come" zander said... i saw he is too focused on laptop...1zander come lunch is ready". Ok im coming just send this file". "Ok" i said

Few minutes later.....

"zander came wow the food smells delicious" zander said while seating on his seat . I serve him food. As we are eating im waiting for zander reaction ......"angel......that’s good....now its your responsibility that you cook for me". Zander said while eating hungrily. "Ok" i said while smiling.

After we eat lunch.....

i move toward to wash dishes but zander grab my hand ...".you don’t have to maid will do that."" Maid?" "Yes maid i hire maid they will come when we go to room". I nod.

Now we are seating in the leaving room while zander head is in my lap and im roaming my hand din his hair. "Zander i want to meet grandma when we leave this beach".

"No" zander said in emotionless voice. "But why...i asked while tears in my eyes. Do you knows what that rag was going to do with you". Zander said while looking toward me angrily "w-wha"t i asked nervously...."she was going to sell you to my enemies". No that not possible we are living together for 6 months".

" Ella do you really think that someone who just met you at road will take you to her home then be friendly to you. Don't be so stupid...this world is to harsh for you". Zander said while patting my cheeks. Tears started to flow through my eyes. "I don't trust you". "I know that's why i make  vedio ............

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

Hi guys.......

Here is another chapter, i hope you will like it.......

Pleaseeee don't forget to vote, follow and comment.........

Thanks for reading............

Until next time..........

Take care........

Bye ............