CHAPTER 10

Zander p.o.v

I was in my office when my secretary told me that i have some business meeting in France. I told her to postpone it because i want to spent some time with her..... i didn’t show her my love properly and i think im bit harsh toward her.. .it thought.

"No sir we can't postpone that. Its very important business meeting and we already kept them on waiting list for 2 weeks.....if we don’t go there then we might loss our client " Stella said.

" Hmmmm........ok". "call pilot and tell him to prepare jet we are going in few hours"....i told her...."ok sir " Stella said......

After this call, i called maid and order her to tell Ella come in my office......

few minutes later..i heard knock "come in"...."yes zander"....."come here my angel" i said while patting lap.....she hesitantly moved toward me and sat on my lap. "Im going to some business meeting ......so try not to do any stunt " i said while giving her thighs a squeeze as warning. At this she nod..........

"Before leaving i told my guards to secure the gates and our window". i don’t want her to make any move. I thought.

I was in my jet thinking about my angel, how she look so cute yet sexy just thinking about her naked body makes me hard , just few days then she will be my bride and then she can never deny my touch i thought but for now i have to calm my Jr.....as i was thinking i saw my secretary looking toward my d**k.  i smirk. I know she is not my angel but i can f**k her and think its my angel. I pointed her to come here at this she seductively moved toward me...... i grab her from the waist and make her sit on my lap....at this she started to grind....i growl. I kiss her harshly and rip her shirt..........i f** k her brutally while thinking about my angel.

After 1 hour......i throw from the bed.......go. at this she collected her cloth and leave the room.

After landing in France
I was in my meeting when my phone ring....i looked at the caller.......and see it was one the guard which i appointed to secure Ella. I pick the call......".yes is Ella alright?" I asked worriedly....its 1st time im worried for someone ...oh Ella what you did to me i thought while smiling.

"Sir miss was not in her room and the bedsheet is hanging from The room" ....the guard said nervously. "Who’s that guard which i appointed below our window" i asked calmly yet angrily. "Sir it was Cole". "Take her to basement and tie him". I said angrily. I cut the call..."Stella call the Pilot  and tell her we  are leaving:....."but sir-" ...." I said now" I yelled. Oh my angel you should not done that....now you will the beast inside me.......I thought about giving you some love and space but now i'll show you what the mistake you did.....now after your this punishment you will never be able to do that....I thought angrily. "Call Lucas .......and tell him to find Ella" I said.

6 months later.....
"Sir we find mam.....she was in **** village with different identity."......"WHAT" I yelled. You just wait till I find you and you will regret for what you did......now I will tell you what punishment there will be for cheater person. I thought.

" Stella tell piolets and guards we are leaving right now".....     my dear you just wait im coming to you. I smirked............

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Hi guys........

Here is another chapter, i hope you will like it..... 

Pleaseeeeee don't forget to vote, follow and comment.........

Thanks for reading.......

Until next time........  

Take care.........

Bye.........