Chapter 3: Correction (Miyabi)

Heart of the Infiltrators

(Senran Kagura x Male Reader)

____________________________________________________________

Chapter 3: Correction (Miyabi)

____________________________________________________________

Once it became apparent that the young man was unconscious, most of the shinobi surrounding his form breathed a sigh of relief. As Miyabi held her katana at her side, she bent down and proceeded to pull down the scarf that had been covering the lower half of his face. She got a good look at his features before looking to everyone around her, "Anyone recognize him?"

There was a quick shake of heads from all of the girls before Yumi suggested, "We should bind him and report to a teacher. Rin would want to know"

"No need," Miyabi said before standing and raising her blade, "I'll finish it here."

Immediately, Shiki raised a hand and stuttered out from Yumi's side, "Woah, chill! Chill! We don't even know who he is."

Most of Gessen seemed to take her side almost reflexively as Minori's fervently shook her head and was on the verge of tears while Yozakura opened her mouth to say something, only to have Yumi place a calm and seemingly indifferent hand on her shoulder. Even Ryōbi piped up from behind her leader, "We aren't going to find any information on him if he's dead, you know."

Keeping her eyes cold and calculated, Yumi gestured to the young man, "If you do not wish to handle him properly, we'll gladly take him into Gessen's custody."

In response to the dissension, Miyabi loudly boomed, "He dies!" While a few shinobi took a step back at her frustrated outburst, she took a breath and calmed herself before stating, "All of you know that he must be dangerous. He's effectively and deliberately broken onto school grounds and managed to spot us despite our shinobi barriers. When we pursued, he managed to effectively keep us at bay only until we managed to overwhelm him. In extension of all that, the honor of Hebijo has been violated by his actions. I don't see any reason why we should be lenient with someone who was clearly asking for death."

Yumi held out a palm to object, "If we want to know and understand why he's done what he has, then we'll need him alive. If you're so insulted, you can carry out your sentence once we've learned what we can."

Gripping her blade tightly at her side, Miyabi stomped toward Yumi and looked down to her before growling, "He's a walking insult to Hebijo and myself. He dies. You want to learn from him? Dissect his corpse!" and shoved the kimono clad girl back as she raised her sword to strike the stranger. She barked at everyone standing close, "Step back!" In the face of her escalating anger, everyone by the young man's side abided her order with unsure looks. Bending her arm back, Miyabi drove the blade downward toward the young man's peaceful face.

But, before contact could be made, his eyes opened with a gleam and a devilish grin spread across his face. Acting quick, he rolled to the side and narrowly avoided her downward blow, before he pulled his body up and launched himself into the air with his arms. As Miyabi rerouted her blade to try and slice him during his leap, his hand whirled around and took hold of her sword arm before swinging his body underneath. While she kept her balance as the momentum pulled her down, his body dangled around her and twisted to blow his weight straight into her back while he snaked a hand under her free arm. Miyabi barely managed to stay on her feet in spite of the blow to her back as the young man brought his freehand to her forehead before his face fell serious.