Chapter 206

"Is what I would like to say, but I got no experience..." Ed mumbled the last lines to himself while looking towards the ashes of Harald . "Is each one of you an expert at reassembling your bodies?" Ed asked as he walked over there .

He stood still and after a while, he could notice the ash reforming . Little by little, the ash started taking the shape of a human being . Ed wasn't about to let it finish, so he used Fire magic, but the ash didn't stop and continued doing its job .

"What type of cultivation technique allows one to do this? It's even stronger than my regeneration..." Ed frowned while looking at it . After a while, Harald had a new body . It didn't have any scratches on it, and it even came with clothes .

'Even the clothes are reformed? It seems more like rewinding time...' Ed thought to himself .

"I see you weaseled yourself out of death? Want my help to get back to it?" Ed told Harald while withdrawing his three weapons . He knew that the fight would be tricky . If Harald restores his QI along with his body, then they were in deep trouble . If he uses up his QI to reform, then there was a bit of hope for Ed to beat him .

"Your little wolf won't be able to help you now . What will you do?" Harald spoke as he held up the glaive that was stuck in the ground .

"I'll manage no need for you to be concerned . Would you like me to prepare an ashtray for you, so the wind wouldn't carry you away? God knows some gale might scatter your ashes over the battlefield . "

"Brat..." Harald said as he rushed towards Ed . 'It's much slower than what I expected...Even slower compared to Alexander . So he does weaken after all!' Ed thought to himself and smiled while equipping all three of his swords .

Harald struck from above, which Ed blocked using his two swords . Before Harald could do anything else, Ed hit him with a low kick to the knee . The kick was enhanced with Ren, but it didn't even cause him to flinch . Ed escaped by using Space magic and sent a flying slash towards Harald . The latter decimated it easily with his Glaive and sent a QI wave himself . The two of continued for a while, with neither of them gaining the upper hand . Harald was weakened, but so was Ed . The fight with Alexander drained him a lot .

Still, he wasn't alone .

Arthur and Akira didn't waste the opportunities created by Ed and struck when Harald least expected it . Lightning magic, Void Blade, flying slashes . Harald couldn't dodge each and every one of them and ended up suffering from injuries . Herald was panicking ever since Raikou showed up and now he wasn't in a better state . Ed's appearance proved to be even more troublesome as he was the strongest out of those present .

Ed stored Muramasa and Ame-No-Murakumo, as his Shusui glowed in a black color as it charged up its power . Arthur and Akira held off Harald for only ten seconds, but it was more than enough for Ed .

"Providence Blade!" He teleported just in front of Harald and activated his skill . The slash that resulted was more than 100 meters tall . Harald's body disappeared along with the slash . Still, there was no experience point notification .

"Why don't you just give up? Isn't embarrassing to go through this every time?" Ed frowned as he noticed Harald's body forming itself . "Still, you used it up, didn't you? He He He..." He smiled wryly as he noticed the nervous face Harald was putting on .

More and more clashes took place in the sky . Both parties were rushing to finish the other off for one reason or the other . Ed had no idea for how long his Berserk power-up was going to last and Harald didn't want to wait to find out . He wanted to escape, but his pride wouldn't let him . Ed was using his three swords again, as he didn't plan on using his Providence Blade . It consumed a lot of KI, which he couldn't spare with Harald as his opponent . He only guessed that Harald had run out of resurrection chances, but if he was wrong and he exhausted his KI to win, he would suffer the consequences .

"WHA-?!" Harald was horrified as he noticed black hands emerging out of his shadow . Raikou used his Shadow Bind again on him with his remaining QI .

"Thanks, partner!" Ed took a stance with his three swords . Muramasa and Ame-No-Murakumo formed an angle with one another as he started to rotate them . They were all clad in Haki, Ren, and the black flames of Amaterasu . His step in carried so much weight and strength behind it, that he appeared instantly in front of Harald .

"Santoryu Ogi! (Three-Sword Style)" Ed sliced, with all three of his sword, with full power and speed . "Sanzen Sekai! (Three Thousand World)" The body of Harald was cut into three parts, and all of them caught on fire by Amaterasu .

"You bastards! You won't win! EVER!" Harald bellowed in both anger and fear, the black flames consuming him up to his last cell .

*Ding*

Acquired 600 . 000 . 000 Exp .

Acquired Gacha ticketx5 .

Ed checked his stats as he felt an increase in his power .

Name: Edward Avalon .

Level: 69 . (10 . 651 . 236/500 . 000 . 000) [Immortal Establishment level 2(6)**] .

Stats:

HP: 2000/ 2000 .

MP: 1510/1510 .

STR: 860 .

AGL: 830 .

INT: 840 .

DEF: 820

STA: 905 .

Skills: Three-sword style, Etiquette, Haggling, Strategy, KI control, Driving, Calligraphy, Programming .

Abilities: Mangekyo-Sharingan, Spectral Shadow Steps, Wind magic, Fire magic, Space magic, Voice Disguise, Shunpo, Nen, Berserk, Water magic, Haki, Telekinesis, Regeneration, Parallel Thinking .

Monsters: Raikou, Suika, Gobuta, Goburou, Garu, Siegfried, Agumon, Merry .

Evaluation: Good .

Ed's face grew into a wild smile as he noticed his power-up . This was had been very fortuitous to him . One thing that he noticed was the increase in power of, not his monsters, but Arthur, Akira, and many of his comrades .

'I guess it worked after all...'

[You shouldn't have doubted me in the first place . I don't make mistakes . ]

Ed smiled at the words of the system as he fainted to the ground . His KI, completely depleted .