Chapter 204

The weapons started hurling around the three, not giving them room to breathe . Ed noticed that Adriana's skin seemed like it was made from steel, as the weapon would hit her, and she wouldn't bleed .

'Let's see if she can handle this . ' Ed thought to himself as he enhanced the weapons . Some of these weapons were magical, while some were simply sharp . He activated their total power and in an instant, the pressure on the three increased .

"Hnggh!" Maria gritted her teeth and focused her QI on her hands . Unlike the other two, she didn't have a weapon and could barely defend herself .

'I'll just take one of these weapons!' She thought to herself as she looked at a flaming sword . She reached out to grab, and as she wrapped her fingers around it, she plummeted towards the ground . It felt like she held the entire planet .

"I'm not stupid enough to let you steal one of my weapons, you know?" Ed said, and as she tried to release the sword, it was already too late . The weapons started targeting her one by one .

However, something shocking happened . Letif hurried away from his initial position and appeared in front of Maria . He used his body to block the weapons that were about to strike at her . His body started falling towards the ground .

"Again, I'm not stupid enough to fall for such a trick," said Ed as a flame ball appeared on his palm . He sent it flying at a certain position, and as it blew up a figure emerged .

"You look rather tired . You would have had a better chance if you fought only for yourself . " Ed looked at the haggard looking Letif and could feel that his QI reserves were less than a third of what they had been .

'I should hurry up...' Ed thought to himself . He started controlling some of the weapons with his hands . Since they were in his range of En, he could easily manipulate the battlefield .

"Tch is it me or are these weapons getting faster?!" Adriana frowned as her skin started getting more and more red from all the attacks .

"They're not getting faster, they're teleporting!" Letif shouted as he noticed the irregular behavior of the weapons . Ed started using Space magic on the weapons to increase the difficulty . Little by little, the three of them found themselves near one another . They had each other's back and believed that this would be the best way to avoid the weapons .

"Idiots..." Ed smiled as he withdrew his three Katana . The other three were blissfully unaware of this as they fought against the weapons for their lives . The only one that noticed was Alexander . But, he didn't say anything .

"Three swords for three enemies . " Ed a stance with his three weapons . Each one of them was clad in deep black Haki with a reddish glow . On top of that, each one of the weapons produced its own glow . Shusui had a black-purple color . Ame-No-Murakumo had a deep green color, and Muramasa had a deep red one .

"Reflect on your choices in your next lives . 1080 Pound Cannon!" Ed spoke lightly as he swung his sword . Each one of them cut through the air, producing three flying slashes in the respective color of the swords . The three slashes merged together, forming a gigantic spiraling attack .

"Crap!" Adriana was the first one to notice the incoming attack . She tried to escape but she couldn't find a way out . She and the other two put their all and tried to counter the attack, but to no avail . That single attack was much stronger than all three of them combined, as it engulfed their entire being .

Three bodies dropped back to the ground, and Ed could confirm three notifications from his system . He checked his stats and smiled . Only a smidge more of Exp and he could be able to level up to Immortal Establishment .

"I'm afraid I let you wait for too long, Sir Alexander . "

"No, not at all . This was the most comfortable chair I've ever sat on . It also came with an incredible show," Alexander said as he sat up . Ed could notice that his body was slightly shaking, but it didn't seem to be out of fear, but excitement .

"Your swordplay is unmatched...I come from the Sword sect, and I'm its master . And yet, I don't think I can best you if it comes down to swords only!" Alexander praised Ed, but also let out information about himself .

"I see . It is my honor to cross swords with you, a sword master . I'm guessing this fight will be short lived then?"

"Indeed . A battle between people at the epitome of something always lasts much less of a time than normal battles . "

Alexander stood right in front of Ed and unsheathed his Nodachi . Ed stored both Muramasa and Ame-No-Murakumo and kept only Shusui .

"Let me create a more suitable area," said Ed as he switched the surroundings . It looked much more like an open-air Dojo with the sun shining down upon them .

"What an incredible power..."

"Then let us begin . "

A flash burst out of the two weapons as their master clashed . Both of them put their entire power behind the attack, and both of them were thrown hundreds of meters to the back . Yet, in less than a second, they clashed once again . Each time they clashed, they would be thrown to the back . But, they would recover much faster . After a dozen or so clashes, they weren't thrown away, but their bodies sustained some cuts .

"Zangeki!" Alexander shouted as he swung his weapon over a hundred times in less than a second . Ed activated his EMS, Ryūsui Seikūken, En, Parallel Thinking, and Observation Haki . He could barely dodge the slashes that cut up the ground beneath him . He was cut up a couple of times, but his Regeneration managed to plug those in a heartbeat . His reservoir of KI increased majorly thanks to his power up, so he was able to handle it .

"HA HA HA! It's been a long time since I've had this much fun, Edward Avalon!" Alexander laughed maniacally while slashing with his Nodachi . Ed couldn't hide his excitement either, as it has been a long time since he fought an opponent that could push him to his limit . If it wasn't for his Berserk skill giving him such a boost, he wouldn't win .

"Willow!" Alexander put his Nodachi next to his waist and it pointed to the ground . Then, he raised it up in gentle yet lightning fast movements, all the way until it pointed to the sky . These movements looked like they took a long time, but in reality; they only lasted for a fraction of a second .

Alexander slashed down, while Ed slashed up . Ed knew that a strong attack was coming, so he prepared beforehand . He used Nen to coat his weapon along with Haki . The two swords clashed and caused the air to be blown away from their surroundings . The disappearance of air caused their bodies to suffer through the change in pressure, but they grit their teeth through it .

Ed felt overwhelmed by the sword strike he had experienced . It felt like thousands of strikes were attacking him at once . Like a willow's leaves, they assaulted him one by one . Until he was blown away by the Sword Sect's master . Their clash ended and the air rushed back to its original place .

Ed got up from the place where fell, blood dripping from all over his body . He coughed a couple mouthfuls of blood and started walking towards Alexander .

Alexander wasn't in a better position . Although he won the exchange, just crossing swords with Ed caused his body's muscles and skin to tear . His eyes looked bloodshot and he was wheezing for air .

"This'll be the end, Sir Ed . "

"Indeed it will, Sir Alexander . "

The two men could tell that the next exchange would be the last . Ed withdrew the sheath of Shusui and put his sword there . The two men stood less than five meters in front of each other, similar to the time the battle started . It hadn't been even five minutes since Ed had killed the other three commanders .

"Willow!" Alexander went through the same motions as earlier . Ed put the sheathed Shusui by his side and held the handle and the sheath while crouching a little . The two men moved in an instant, at the same time .

"Ittoryu Iai: Shi Shishi Sonson (One-Sword Style Re-Sheath: Death-Lion's Song)" Ed used his skill and in an instant, the two men clashed . They stood five meters away from each other, showing their backs to one another . One of them fell on his back .