<3

As times passes and
flowers begin to die
So do I

Adelia Cortez always knew she was that bitch

Adelia Cortez always knew she was that bitch. Ever since her mom made her participate in beauty pageants—Where she met her best friend Maddy Perez— she loved to capture everyone's attention.

As the years went by and she started to grow older,she found herself  putting on the hottest most scandalous outfits making sure to add another layer of her favorite red lipgloss. She knew boy's at school would talk about her. Hell she loved it! She always wanted her name in people's mouth, good or not she didn't care.

She loved any attention she could get.

Especially older men's attention. Adelia never really liked boy's her age. She liked them maybe a year to five years older.

Adelia practically craved human affection. Longing for a men's affection to replace the absence of her absent father.
She longed for the feeling of someone loving her as much as she thought she deserved to be loved.
Knowing that, you'd expect her to never be alone right? Wrong. Even with all the boy's in school fighting for her attention she always found herself alone.

She would cry in her bed in the middle of the night. Wishing,for one day to find the man of her dreams. Someone to take care of her broken heart and child trauma.

~Esto que siento es tan puro Que cada día que pasa Yo me enamoro más y más De este sueño no quiero despertar Se me cae el mundo encima si te vas

~
Esto que siento es tan puro
Que cada día que pasa
Yo me enamoro más y más
De este sueño no quiero despertar
Se me cae el mundo encima si te vas

~

CHANGED THE FACE CLAIM TO PALOMA MAMI!! ♥️

Euphoria is a show on HBO. I suggest watching this before you read on due to MAJOR SPOILERS.

warning ⚠️ adult scenes below
FOR MATURE AUDIENCES ONLY
TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️

This show captures the struggles of being a teenager in this day and age and all the struggles one faces as the grow up in this generation.

Enjoy ❤️