5

Is he?

"So you're basically in a long distance relationship

"So you're basically in a long distance relationship." Maddy states.

The girls sit together in lunch, inside the cafeteria. They ignore the loud chatter and talk amongst themselves.

"No we like FaceTime every night." Cassie said.

"Aw, that's so sweet." Adelia gushes.

"You guys are full on in love." BB adds taking a fry from Adelia's plate. She glares at her slightly.

"Oh my god, stop. We are not in love. But he did invite me to spend the weekend with him." Cassie admits, smiling.

"Like, the whole weekend?" Maddy gasps.

"Yeah, Like Friday and Saturday night."

"Pause—is your mom gonna let you go?" Adelia asks. Sure, Cassie mom was a bit of a drunk but she still cared for her girls and took care of them.

"It doesn't matter. I'll just kill her in her sleeping if  she doesn't let me." Cassie blankly states.

White people geez

Adelia shakes her head.

"Honestly, I love your mom." Maddy sighs.

"Yeah will try living with her." Cassie turns to Adelia.

"Plus, I rather have Adelia's mom, she lets you do whatever you want." Cassie said.

Maddy gives her a look, knowing that Adelia's mom is anything but nice.

"Trust me no kid should ever have that much freedom," Adelia frowns. "Besides she's been a total bridezilla with the wedding."

Cassie chokes on her chocolate milk.

"What the fuck?" BB looks at her wide eyed.

"Never thought I see the day." Kat said.

"Your mom's finally getting married?" Maddy asks, upset that she haven't told her.

"Oh, yeah. You guys don't know," Adelia waves her hand dismissively,"yeah she got engaged to this totally rich dude, Paolo De something." She shrugs.

"Sounds foreign." Maddy raises her eyebrows playfully.

"Yeah, he's like Italian and German." Adelia said.

"But whatever, let's get back into topic. You're going to a college party with McKay?" Adelia adds, successfully changing the topic.