14

No going back

"Don't want to hear my name roll off your tongue Boy, I've been winning thirty to noneDon't worry about meDon't worry about meDon't talk about meDon't talk about me"

Boy, I've been winning thirty to none
Don't worry about me
Don't talk about me
Don't talk about me"

— Paloma Mami

"What do you want again?" Adelia asked looking through all the ice cream options.

"Kat I swear! Hurry up before I leave." Adelia huffed balancing the phone against her ear and shoulder.

"Okay! Okay, Um. .chocolate mint ice cream?" She knew that was Adelias favorite and she quite liked the unique flavor.

"This why we homies." Adelia chuckled.

She pushed the cart and put the mint chocolate ice cream there. She got pizza rolls and cold cheesecake out of the freezer.

"Okay, I'll call you back." Adelia said before quickly saying goodbye and hanging up.

She got out of the frozen food isles and went to the chip section. She got some takis and hot Cheetos.

"You sure you want to eat all that?" She heard a voice ask her in a taunting tone.

She knew all to well who's voice that belonged to. Plastering a fake smile she turned back to the tall boy.

"Yeah I'm sure. How bout you go fuck yourself now?" She asked sweetly before glaring at him and walking back to her cart.

She started to leave, wanting to get as far away form him as possible but Nate wasn't having it.

"What's the rush Adelia? Thought you were all big and bad?" He mocked, his voice holding anger and bitterness.

He already threatened Tyler and Jules, all he had to do now was threaten Adelia to keep her mouth shut.

He stood right in front of her, blocking her path with crossed arms and a giant smirk on his face.

"Oh, I am big and bad just don't deal with cowards like you."Adelia said getting angry.

She knew better than to back off knowing it would only give him power which was what he craved for.

He visibly got angry but kept it concealed.

"Oh and your boyfriend better? He's a fucking drug dealer. Thought even someone like you knew better than that." He snorted giving her a once over.