11

New beginnings
PART I

You're allowed 5 emotional minutes in the day, then you gotta be a gangsta

– Unknown
••

For the rest of the day I stay at Fezco's house like I seem to be doing regularly

For the rest of the day I stay at Fezco's house like I seem to be doing regularly. I put on some clothes I had left from last week. I had started to leave my clothes and a tooth brush there since I always go there.

I told Fez about what happened the night at the carnival with Maddy.I promised Maddy I wouldn't tell anyone but I knew Fez wouldn't tell a soul.Plus, I already told the police. I know I'm a horrible fucking friend.

"And I end up telling the police at school." I cover my face in my hands.

Fez comes back with a bowl of ice cream and puts it in front of me. He joins me on the couch and wraps his arms around me.

"You didn't do nun wrong. It's better to speak out before it to late. That toxic relationship ain't it." He kissed the top of my head.

I hug him back and inhale his cologne that I love to smell. It calms be down and always makes me feel safe and at home.

"Now eat. I know you haven't," he let's go and pushes the bowl to me.

"It's mint ice cream. I know you like this nasty shit." He smiles playfully.

I laugh and thank him. I eat the ice cream slowly and look over at Fez who's already looking at me.

"What?" I ask him.

"You're beautiful." He smiles.

I feel myself blush. I continue to eat the ice cream and he turns on the tv and play a scary movie. By now I had taken my makeup off and worn some shorts and a T-shirt.

I wrap my arms around his abdomen and he wraps his around my shoulders. We stay like this for a while before I hear my phone buzz.

Madds 👑💍: my mom is pressing charges on Nate! Can you believe that?