12

Butterfly Effect

!!!TRIGGER WARNING!!! ⚠️ Needles/Drugs/ Overdose

Needles/Drugs/ Overdose

For the longest time Adelia mother,Gloria Cortez, was known all around town to be this beautiful but neglecting mother. They would see her prancing all around town wearing Saint Laurent dresses and matching Valentino pumps. She was a very beautiful and a youthful women for her age, had a nice rack on her and a perky bottom.

They would always see her getting out of fancy restaurants with a different man in her arm every time. She was quite intimidating looking cause she just had this female alpha aurora around her. She was a bad bitch and she sure knew that.

It was easy to tell she took care of herself...well on the outside. No one except Adelia and now Paolo knew of her little secret, her need for high, her euphoria.

It stared when she was about four or three, Adelia couldn't remember exactly when she started to notice her mother's illness.Gloria was so depressed after her husband, Sebastian Vasquez, had left her and their unborn child.

Her and Sebastian met in high school when she was around 17 and he was 18. He was this popular bad boy, worked in a mechanic shop with his dad and group of friends, always laughed and made dumb jokes.Despite her friends warnings Gloria, found herself wanting to get closer and closer to him.

Despite her friends warnings Gloria, found herself wanting to get closer and closer to him

And she did. They started dating everything was nice, he made her feel loved and cared for. Soon they both fell in love did everything together. It was all sunshines and rainbows
and boom 10 months later she took a pregnancy test and saw the two pink lines show up.

She hated him for leaving, she knew he was reckless and wasn't ready to raise a child but so was she. It sucked having to have a baby when you were still a teenager and so Gloria considered having an abortion.

Her mother and her father wanted nothing to do with her so without the father of their child to support her she had to start working. She worked at dinners, casinos, banks, schools, anything she could get.And slowly months past and her belly grew bigger but her depression grew stronger.