4

La familia

—La mejor versión de mi es cuando estoy contigo —The best version of myself is when I'm with you

La mejor versión de mi es cuando estoy contigo

The best version of myself is when I'm with you

Adelia's POV

After the whole ordeal with Rue, Jules came and picked her up,me and Fez hanged out for a little bit on his couch.I met his little brother Ashtray who was pretty funny.

"I have to go." Taking a hit, I blow out the smoke.

I pass the blunt to Fez and stand up from the couch. Looking back at me I see him staring at me with his blue eyes.

 Looking back at me I see him staring at me with his blue eyes

"What?" I ask giggling.

"You're beautiful." He said.

I feel myself blush. Smirking, I walk towards him and sit in his lap with my legs on either side of him. Taking the blunt off his lips, I seductively blow out the smoke towards his face.

"I know." He smirks and grabs each of my thighs with his big rough hands, and brings me closer to him.

He leans in and kisses me on the lips, our tongues fight for dominance and he obviously wins. He taste like weed and peppermint, it's addicting.

I grab that back of his head and bring him closer, I feel his hands go down to my butt and I get an idea. I lightly start to grind on him before doing it harder when I feel his friend grow.

He groans and squeezes my bottom, kissing me roughly he starts to nibble on my neck making me moan.

I put my hand on his chest and go down and palm him. I hear him hiss before he grabs my arm and stops me.

"What? You don't like it?" I ask, embarrassed.

Shit!I'm such an idiot. Does he not like me? All this thoughts start to film my brain making me insecure. Getting off him, I pull my top that had gotten lower exposing some of my breasts.

"No, no, no! It's not that." Fez rushes out when he noticed my hurt expression.

"Then what?" I ask somewhat harshly.