1

New encounters

Adelia Cortez jumped down Maddy's soft, flower printed bed sheets

Adelia Cortez jumped down Maddy's soft, flower printed bed sheets. She stretched out her body as best she could sitting down. She arched her back letting out a soft groan. For the past couple of days she hasn't been sleeping well. With her anxiety levels going through the roof as school was about to start and also the tendency to drink a gallon of coffee every day. She was sleep deprived.

"Okay. Chill out Mia Khalifa, this isn't a porn video." Kat said. Previously staring at her with a raised eyebrows.

They layed next to each other with Maddy checking herself out in the mirror in front of them. Their other friend,BB, doing her makeup in the bathroom.

"If it were, I would totally own your ass." Adelia gives her a flirtatious smirk.

Maddy laughs and Kat only chuckles on roll her eyes at her. Already use to her friend's flirty attitude.

She looks back down on her phone and continues to text the person furiously. Probably Jules, this girl she met in Summer School. Adelia thought.

Stretching her limbs, Adelia gets up from the bed and goes to do her makeup with BB.

"Hey BB mind scooting over." She asks.

BB gives her friend room and proceeds to vape before exhaling. The girls do their makeup, while laughing and talking about girl drama.

"Do you think my areolas look weird?" They hear Maddy ask an uninterested Kat.

"No." Kat said.

"But, like, the edges, though." She insist.

Both BB and her share a wtf look before laughing quietly. With a brow pencil on her hand, Andrea pulls out a blunt.

She lights it up and take a puff out. She then applies foundation when she's down with her brows. With her beauty blender she gently dabs the liquid on her face.

"This maches my color right?" She asks BB.

BB looks over closely at her face before nodding.

"Thank god. I like, just bought it and I was praying it did." She said.

She zoned out for a bit, the marijuana hitting her system making her muscles instantly relax.

"Fine like shut the fuck up Maddy!" BB screams from next to her.

Maddy continues to talk bad about herself and BB stands up and goes to Maddy's closet.

"Girl shut up,you're hot!" Adelia shouts applying some lipgloss.

"Says you! You're fucking sexy!" Maddy yells back making the other girl laugh.

Finishing up her makeup she stands up and strips off her clothes. Now in her underwear, she walks out the bathroom and to her bag laying on the bed.