Chapter 1 - the dripping blood

(Dawns POV)

It has been at least a year as we searched for the vampire gang I saw in my vision. Word has it that the group is called the blood takers. We tracked down there dealers an found one that lived in Australia close to the palace.

We knew that this guy goes to a vampire club called the dripping blood and we found it in town. Simon and Nathan were in the van trying t spot the deal through the camera’s the girls had while Loren, Clarisse, Susan, Christina and Ashley were being waitresses. I had an important role but I don’t want to say it yet.

“I can’t believe that the girls got to go inside while we had to stay in this stink in van.” Nathan was complaining through the mind link while I sat in the van waiting for my move. But it turns out that the people who are looking at it think it’s a limo.

“Well im sorry but there aren’t exactly any male waiters here. An besides why does dawn get to have the important role anyways”.

“well one she is immortal like a vampire, two she has the ability to become a vampire, three she volunteered to do this and finally because she looks sexy as a vampire”.

“BABE”.

“Sorry Susan but its true”. I heard all of the girls gasp an started to argue with them. They kept on shouting through the mind link an I was getting sick of it.

“SHUT UP”. I saw the boys hit their heads on the roof before settling back down.

“Ouch”. I heard all of the boys say it at the same time.

“Can we stop arguing? Besides im the one who has to go in there an besides I had to sacrifice my white hair to become black.”

“Yea I think I prefer it to be white”. I stared at nathan before I punched his arm.

“Ow what was that for”.

“For stating the obvious”.

“Hey guys he’s here”.

“Ok dawn your up”. I nodded before I pushed open the door an stepped out. My black high heels clashed to the floor as I walked closer and closer to the dripping blood. When I got to the door I stopped for a second before I breathed in an walked inside.

“Show time”. The doors open wide an I saw all of the vampires look at me. I leaned on my side as I showed off my black and red dress. It had a cut on the side which showed my left leg and it had long sleeves. I had my hair dyed black an added red contact lenses. I was wearing red gloves and had black high heels. I showed an evil smile to them before I walked over to the front an asked for the V.I.P section. I showed my fake card and it said that I was a rich vampire princess.

The gentlemen nodded to me and took me over to this red velvet couch and I sat down on it an rested my legs up on it.  I rested my hand on my hips before I mind linked the others.

“Where is dusk? He was supposed to be here with the dealer about a minute ago”.

“I see him on the camera. He is with the dealer an four other boys.”

“That might be them”. Dusk was sent on an undercover mission to be a bodyguard for the dealer and also a man who wants to join the blood takers. He was really go at it but today was the day we would find out about them. I rested for a bit before I saw dusk come inside with the gentlemen.

I sat up an saw one of the men look at me. I lifted my hand a bit and gave him a little wave. He smiled evilly at me an walked over. He leaned on the wall an looked down at me.

“Hey there gorgeous. What you doing here”.

“Just looking for blood to feast on”. I smiled evilly at him back an showed my fangs. These were real but that was because I had my vampire genes on. He smiled back an remembered him from the vision. He was the one who spoke to me in it.

“Of course you are. Well how did you end up in this section”?

“Let’s just say that im rich in money, and blood”. He smiled at me before I was on his lap and he was licking my neck. I laughed evilly an felt him plunge his fangs into me. This actually felt disgusting but I had to play along. I held his wrist close an bit into it. I started to suck out the blood but it did taste fine.

“Hey drew”. He stopped sucking and so did I. I looked up and saw dusk with the other men. I jumped off him and he sat up.

“Who said you could suck blood first”.

“I did Brandon and you can’t do anything about it”.

“well if you have already had a go can I have a go now”.

“hey who said you could go next”.

“I did”.

“Well I want to have a go too”. But then I broke off the fight.

“Boys boys there is plenty of my blood to go around. But for now I’ll let you do your business you need to do now.” I pushed passed them and walked away. I looked back at the boys and gave them a little wave before I walked up the stairs an into a spare room. I closed the door quickly before I gasped for air an started to rinse my neck. I quickly ran over to the mirror an quickly rubbed the blood off. I grabbed the vile filled with my tears an put a drop on the fang marks.

“Ok that was the most disgusting thing I have ever seen in my life”.

“Easy for you to say you’re not the one who had to bit a serial killers wrist”.

“Well then why did you”.

“Because that is what the girls are supposed to do when I guy bites there neck and I had to be a vampire for him to believe it. Anyone got a visual on dusk”.

“I do”. I heard Clarisse talking an heard a conversation.

But then I heard something being bitten hard an falling to the ground. I heard someone coming an saw that dusk was inside holding his neck.

“Oh god what happened”.

“They killed the dealer. I got their names and things but unfortunately they bit me”. I rested him on the ground and saw the fang marks. But then I heard someone coming. I didn’t know what to do so I just pressed my fangs into dusk neck. He was about to gasp but I told him not to.

I heard the door open and the guy names drew from before walked inside.

“Hey gorgeous. Want to have another round”. I took my fangs out an showed them to him all covered in blood.

“Everyone get back to the van now”. Everyone in the mind link said ok while I just smiled evilly at drew.

“Im sorry baby but I have to go and get something for dinner. I’ll see you tomorrow”. I stood up an slicked passed him. I gave him a blood kiss before leaving with dusk behind me. Good thing his hair was black too right now. I walked down the stairs an out to door. I ran over to the van an jumped inside.

I quickly got dusk lying on the floor of the van while I grabbed my vial an poured a drop of my tears on it. The bite mark disappeared and I was glad. I brought my fangs back in an sat up. Everyone was staring at me right now.

“Why the hell did you bite dusk”?

“I didn’t bite him I just placed my fangs in the bite mark he got from drew”.

“but why did you do it”.

“It was the only thing I could think of at the time when another vampire was coming in there with us.” They all rolled their eyes before Nathan hit the gas and we were off. I quickly wrote down the information dusk got off the men an showed it to everyone.

“Guys I think we have just found the men in the blood takers gang”. We all cheered before we drove off back to the castle to get ready to find the blood takers.