Chapter 21 - the royal court of the angels

I was with the young girls in my room as we all got ready for the royal court meeting. I was doing Jessica’s make-up while Melisa was doing the girls hair.

The girls were done an so now I was doing my make-up while they got dressed. But as I placed the white glitter on my eyelids I heard someone opening a door. I looked an saw Lysander his royal court outfit.

“I see you took good care of my sisters then”.

“Well what do you expect I am a girl after all”? He smiled but then I saw him holding something. I smirked at him before I used my lighting speed to snatch the dress and sit back down without him even knowing.

“So are you nearly ready to go”.

“Well nearly I have to put this on”. I held the dress up an as it fell down I saw that it had long sleeves and was all laced. The sleeves were long and the dress was white. Just how I like it.

“Hang on how did you”.

“Get it. I used my lighting speed”.

“Oh im going to get you back for that one day dawn”. He smirked at me before walking back into his room. I looked behind me an saw the girls on my bed giggling.

“Girls do you mind if I get changed”. The girls shook their heads an so I smiled to say ‘thank you’. I grabbed the string which held the robe I changed into an pulled the string. My robe was now loose an so I slowly wrapped it around me an walked over to my changing screen. I quickly got into the dress an grabbed a pair of white high heels before I walked out. The girls were amazed at it because their mouths were hanging wide open.

“You look pretty dawn”. I looked at Jessica who was sitting on her sister’s lap.

“Why thank you Jessica. Now come along girls.” I grabbed my tiara an placed it on top of my head.

“It’s time to go”.  The girls nodded before they got off the bed an walked over to me. The girls and I grabbed each other’s hands before we jumped off the balcony and flew slowly down the garden.

When we got there we were greeted by Lysander an a few guards. Lysander smiled at me while I walked passed him and gave him a hidden smile. But then I felt someone slip there arm through mine an when I looked up I saw Lysander holding it.

“Lysander what are you doing”.

“Well I just wanted to tell you some things and this was the only way I could tell you without anyone noticing.”

“Ok what do you want to tell me”?

“Well just to let you know that my father and mother will be in the royal court room when we arrive and they still might look younger because”.

“They have immortality”.

“Yes and also you are going to be seated next to my mother while the girls are on a bench next to you”.

“Yes Lysander I know”.

“You do”.

“Yes because the girls already told me”. Lysander looked back at the girls an I heard them laugh. I saw him poke his tongue out like little kid before he consecrated on walking.

We walked down a long hallway before we were greeted by a big set of doors. The guards pushed them open and we were greeted by a lot of chattering noises. I looked around and saw that people were in white stands arguing. I looked in front and I saw 6 big thrones. In the two middle sat the king and queen of the angels. Basically Lysander’s parents. They looked like they were in there twenties.