Chapter 26 - Recovery

(Lysander's POV)

Clarisse and I both ran up the stairs before we head down the hallway to dawns room. I stopped about a few centre metres away from dawn's door. I saw Clarisse look at me an she smiled before whispering for me to come in. I took a deep breath before I walked inside.

I saw everyone around dawn an so then they moved away and I saw dawns eyes fully opened. She was now leaning on the head board while talking to everyone but stopped when she saw me.

She smiled before tears of joy came into her eyes. I walked over to her and she instantly hugged me. I hugged her back as I felt her heart race at my touch. Clarisse was right she does love me.

She broke off the hug but she was still looking at me.

"The guys told me that you thought that I died. Now what have I told you before".

"You have told me that you can't die so easily".

"Exactly an you totally forgot about that didn't you". I nodded but then I heard dawn laugh. I looked up and saw her laughing at me.

"What's so funny".

"Well technically they didn't tell me that. I just made it up to see if you would confess". I poked my tongue out and so did dawn. I heard everyone else laugh as I saw dawn looking at me.

"Im glad you tried to save me but there is one problem".

"What's that dawn".

"I wasn't the only one to survive the explosion. I saw that black angel from before sneak out of the helicopter before it crashed."

"Damn it, now we have to find this black angel".

"But also we need to figure out who shot down the plan".

"Wait, Antonio pass me your laptop". I looked at Antonio and he pulled out his laptop. He gave it to dawn and she took it. She opened it up and was now doing some technical business. But then I noticed that she was hacking the security cameras from the arena.

"Since when could you hack"?

"Ever since shira and I accidently found a technical shop and they showed me how too".

"Wait how did you and shira accidently find a technical shop".

"Like I said by accident." Then I heard a blinking sound.

"There we go here is the footage from the moment before the helicopter was shot." Dawn placed the computer at the end of the bed and we all huddled around to watch. We looked at the image the with the helicopter before we saw the wing explode.

"Wait zoom into the wing." I saw dawn do it and we all looked at the image.

"The wing is covered in some sort of yellow magic".

"That's impossible yellow magic doesn't exist anymore. Only the warlocks were able to harness that type of magic but they are extinct".

"Well its either one someone has just tampered with the footage or..."

"Or what".

"Or the warlocks are starting to come back". We all gasped as we heard this. The warlocks might be back.

"Why would a warlock want to shoot down a helicopter which had a black angel and the high queen of the werewolf's on it".

"I don't know but what every it is they wanted either a black angel or me".

"We need to find out what these warlocks want and why".

"Yes but we won't be able to do this by ourselves".

"Yes but we will be able to do it together". Dawn placed her hand in the centre then Clarisse. Then dusk, Simon, Nathan, Susan, Ashley, Christina, my mother, father, Rosie, grace, Melisa and Jessica did it too. But then I saw two paws go on an I looked to see two white wolfs putting their hands on. I heard everyone laugh before they looked at me. I looked at them before the pile of hands there.

I smiled before I placed my hand in. we all looked at each other before we raised our hands to the one word which can describe who we are.

"THE RESISTANCE".

..............................................................

Hey guys that's my second book done. If you would like me to start my next book 'Dawn of a rebellion - The warlock's return' please let me know in the comments section below and if you did love my books then please vote for my chapters. thank you all so much to the people who have voted already i hope you've enjoyed these books. Bye!!