Chapter 13 - the date with dalla

It was morning now an I just woke up in the silky bed covers. I moved my hand to the side but then I felt nothing. I miss the feeling of having dawn in bed with me. I got up off the bed an looked at the clock. 8:30. DAMN IT IM GOING TO BE LATE FOR THE DATE WITH DALLA. I jumped out of the bed and ran to the wardrobe and grabbed my white sleeveless shirt and jacket an some black jeans. I quickly got changed into them and ran into the living room.

I saw Nathan and Ashley making out on the couch but I didn’t care.

“Hey dusk what’s the hurry”.

“I’ve got a date with Dalla”. I grabbed my bag and raced out the door. I was now in front of dalla’s door an so now I was nervous. I tried to calm down but the heat in my body was rising. I held my hand close to the door but then it opened. I looked down an saw Dalla standing in front of me.

“Um you ready to go Dalla”.

“Yes dusk I am”. She walked down the hallway towards the elevator and I was trailing behind her. She stopped at the elevator as it opened up. She walked inside an I walked in with her. She had her hands behind her back as we waited to get to the bottom floor. When we did I took the lead an led her out to my bike.

“Wow like your ride”. I smiled at her before I placed my helmet on an started up the bike. I saw Dalla sit on the back of the bike an so I gave her dawns helmet. She put it on an I stared up the bike.

“Hang on”. I drove off an as soon as we moved Dalla placed her hands around my waist. I laughed as I saw her expression. She smiled back while we rode off down the street. I saw how her hair blew through the wind. She reminded me of dawn too much.

We arrived at the cinema an I took her in to see the new horror movie called the vampire apocalypse. She was so scared during it that I had to hold her close to make sure she didn’t cry or anything.

After the movie we went out to the family play land an we had a go on the go carts then some golf before we sat down and had something to eat.

“So how are you liking today”.

“It was fun dusk. So tell me a little about yourself”.

“Well Im a werewolf and I use to work for the high queen”.

“Oh wow that’s amazing. How did you meet the high queen”?

“Well actually she was my mate until.” I stopped to think about what happened to dawn. It was so sad for me to think about.

“Until she died in a car crash”.

“Oh my god dusk im so sorry”. She grabbed my hand and placed them in hers.

“If it makes you feel any better I lost my mate too”.

“You’re a werewolf”.

“Yea but I don’t change into a wolf. “

“Oh ok. How did you lose your mate”? She hesitated for a bit before telling me.

“I became a rouge an so now that I am I couldn’t see him anymore. I don’t know if he loves me but I don’t know if I should love him”.

“Did you have to leave your parents too”.

“No my mother died in a car crash and my father committed suicide two months ago.”

“Oh im so sorry. My father died during a rouge attack an my mother and sister died after being shot.”

“oh dusk im so sorry”.  I smiled at her an gently squeezed her hands. She smiled at me before I started to lean in. she leaned in to before our lips met and we were now kissing each other. 

Her kisses were nothing like dawns. She didn’t have as much passion as dawn. I kissed her for a while before she broke off.

“We should get back to the hotel”. I nodded to her before we walked over to the bike an hopped onto it. We rode back to the hotel and I took her back upstairs. I was holding her hand the entire time we went up. We walked into the elevator an headed up to our rooms. But during that time we kept on kissing each other. I had pinned her to the wall and she was kissing me while running her hands through my hair. It was an amazing feeling. But then the elevator opened an so we stopped an walked out.

But when we came to our doors we looked at each other for a moment before we kissed an walked into our doors an left each other to do what we please. I think im starting to fall in love with Dalla. This is going to be a beautiful relationship. I closed the door and saw the gang on the couch. They were eating Chinese food for lunch.

“Hey dusk, how did your date went with Dalla”.

“It was great. But it would have been better if Dalla was dawn”.

“I know dusk but we can’t bring her back”. I smiled at them before I walked away from them an into my room closing the door.

………………………………………………………………..

(Dalla’s POV)

I closed the door to my room as I saw dusk close his. I hit my back against the door an slid down to the ground. That was a hard thing to go through. I heard little pitter patter of little feet and I saw my little puppy running towards me.

“Hey girl”. I grabbed her an picked her up. She kept on trying to lick my face but that didn’t happen. But then I heard more feet and I saw a white wolf in the hallway. I did a wolf link with him and he responded.

“How did that date go with dusk”.

“It was ok. I wish it wouldn’t be so hard”.

“You’re going to have to tell him the truth Dalla”.

“I know but I don’t want to either. I just started to live a normal life again. I don’t want to ruin it now.”

“But Dalla. Your mate is missing you too much. If you stay away from him for too long he is going to die”. I hesitated before I picked up my little puppy an walked into the living room.

“I’ll tell him once I earn his trust”. I sat down on the couch an turned on the TV an felt the white wolf come on the couch with me an sit on my lap. I stroked him while we watched the news.