Chapter 7 - The Blood Takers

I was feeling really tired but I wanted to lie down but something was holding me up. I opened my eyes slowly an looked at my surroundings. It looked like we were in an old abandoned factor of some sorts.

I tried to walk but my hand were held back. I looked an saw the same metal wrist pieces that Zac used on me a year ago. I tried to scream but I realised that the cloth was still on my mouth. I looked down an saw that I was still in my clothes. Thank god for that.

“Well, well look who has woken up”. I looked around to see where that voice was coming from. I couldn’t see the person but I knew it must have been drew. I looked around until I saw him up on the roof leaning on the railing with his arms crossed.

He jumped down and he landed on his feet. But before I could see him appeared right next to me.

“Hey gorgeous. You look more beautiful tonight.” He licked my neck making me shiver. I tried to pull away but that didn’t work. He was getting closer to me by the minute and it was really uncomfortable.

But then I felt my hair and the bobby pin in it. I remember that I can make any metal turn into a key. But I needed to distract drew quickly before he takes a bite of me. I saw a little rock next to my foot and I kicked it towards the edge. It rolled over there and it fell off. It clanged too many metal items making drew turn to where the rock fell. He walked slowly over to them giving me the chance to grab the bobby pin and fiddle with it in the lock. I squeezed my hand causing the bobby pin to go all gooish and it started to take shape in the lock. When it hardened I turned the bobby pin and my cuffs unlocked. I pulled my hands out slowly an saw that I was free.

I looked back at drew an saw that he was on the lower levels. I looked around to see if I could find the others but I couldn’t. I did a mind link an tried to reach dusk. After about a minute he answered.

“Dawn thank god you’re ok. Where are we”?

“Im not sure, but where are you”.

“Look up”. I did as he said an saw the others above me. Their hands were chained up and they were hanging from the wall. I gasped out loud an heard drew coming back. I looked in his direction an saw him shocked.

“BOYS GET HER”. I heard thuds and I turned around and saw the other members of the blood takers. I saw one of them hunch over an I saw him turn into a scorpion. WHO THE HELL DID HE DO THAT. I looked closer an realised he turned in a poisonous scorpion. DAMN IT. He ran after me and I just ran up the side of a metal pillar. I saw the scorpion climb up an I was trying to get away. But then he made it to the top an tripped me with his claw. I fell over the side but I held onto the railing.

I swung underneath an over the other side an kicked the scorpion in the face. The scorpion staggered back giving me the chance to run. I was running along the metal poles with a large scorpion chasing me.

“Um dawn if you have had enough playing around can you get us out of these chains”.

“I would dusk but im a bit busy right now”. I grabbed a pole an swung around it. I swathe scorpion crash into another pole and I just ran the opposite direction. But then I heard the scorpion come back.

“Would you please hurry up”?

“Shut up dusk you’re not the one being chased by a gigantic scorpion”. I quickly ran around the corner but my path was cut short because there was a dead end. I quickly looked for a solution for this but before I could do anything the scorpion came around the corner. I tried to back up but I would have slipped off. I looked back at the scorpion an saw that it was now a vampire again.

“Your mine now”. He took a step closer an I tried to back up. I looked behind me an saw that they was some sort of bucket thing underneath me. I quickly looked back to see the vampire coming closer to me. I quickly jumped and was now falling. I pressed a symbol on my arm an water shot out from my hand. It made a massive amount of water which filled up the bucket. I landed in it with a big splash and quickly swam out of it.