Chapter 14 - the truth

(Dusk POV)

It has been two months since Dalla and I started dating an now we are officially boyfriend and girlfriend. We have been staying at the hotel because we all liked it here and so we decided to stay here.

I was just coming down the elevator to see Dalla but when I got there I saw the worst thing that could have happened. Dalla was talking to three of the blood takers including drew. I hid in a cupboard before I saw the blood takers go into the elevator and it closed. I ran over to Dalla an saw that she was working.

“Dalla who were those men”. She looked up and smiled at me

“They were just some business men finding a place to stay for a few weeks”. I looked back at the elevator an saw that it stopped at the top floor. I saw Dalla look worried an look back at me.

“Babe could you excuse me for one moment.” She walked away from the desk and to the elevator. She walked into it quickly and it closed. What’s wrong with her? I looked at the dial above the elevator an saw that it stopped at the top floor.

I waited for about 10 minutes before I heard my phone ring. I looked an saw that it was Dalla.

“Hey Dalla are you ok”.

“Dusk you need to help me”. I heard smashing an running feet. Also barking. What was going on?

“Dalla what’s wrong”.

“Listen dusk I don’t have time to explain but I need to tell you something”. I waited until I heard no more smashing or crashing sounds.

“Im really”. I heard her scream and then the line went dead.

“DALLA, DALLA”. I heard nothing. I ran over to the elevator but it wasn’t working. But then I heard a smashing sound outside. I turned around and saw drew and the other two men standing there.  One of them was holding what looked like a bag and drew had Dalla on his shoulder.

“DALLA”. I ran over to the door but I saw them get into a black SUV an drive off. I stopped running for the door an paused. What do the blood takers want Dalla for? I quickly ran over to the elevator an saw that it was working now. I need to tell the gang about this.

………………………………………..

“Wait hold on let me get this straight. You saw drew and the other two members of the blood takers kidnap Dalla”.

“Exactly”.

“Well why would they want a werewolf hotel manager”.

“I don’t know but for whatever reason they trashed her room and took her pets”.

“How do you know that she had pets”?

“Because the scent was easily found”. They all nodded before I heard my phone ring. I grabbed it and it said it was Dalla.

“It’s Dalla”. We all looked chocked but I then pressed the accept button an pressed the speaker button.

“Dalla thank god you’re ok”.

“Hello dusk. Nice to hear you again”. Oh god it was drew.

“What do you want drew”.

“Well I just want to tell you something. Your little girlfriend Dalla here is really not helping us in finding you an so now we offer a trade. We want to meet you dusk alone in Southbank. If you come we will give you the girl but if you don’t”. I heard Dalla scream and I knew then and there that they were hurting her.

“Fine I will come just don’t hurt her”.

“Of course we won’t hurt her. We will do this trade in about an hour. Come alone unarmed. There we will release the girl to you after we get the info we want”. He hung up and the line went dead. We were now left in silence as we took in the event that just happen.