Chapter 6 - the song

I walked up to the stage an grabbed the mic from Chris an dusk grabbed a guitar. I heard everyone cheer an I whispered to Chris the song. He smiled at my choice an walked over to the boys. He told it to them and I told dusk before they started the tune.

Dusk started his guitar and I swayed a bit to the beat before I sung. And the song was my life would suck without you by Kelly Clarkson.

Guess this means you're sorry
you’re standing at my door
Guess this means you take back
all you said before
Like how much you wanted
Anyone but me
Said you'd never come back
But here you are again”.

“'Cause we belong together now, yeah
forever united here somehow, yeah
you got a piece of me
and honestly
my life (my life) would suck (would suck) without you”.

“Maybe I was stupid for telling you goodbye
Maybe I was wrong for trying to pick a fight
I know that I've got issues
But you're pretty messed up too
Either way I found out
I'm nothing without you”.

“'Cause we belong together now, yeah
Forever united here somehow, yeah
you got a piece of me
and honestly
My life (my life) would suck (would suck) without you”.

“Being with you is so dysfunctional
I really shouldn't miss you
But I can't let you go
Oh, yeah”.

The music number came on an dusk played his guitar. The reason I picked this song was because everyone loved it when I sung this song. They said I sounded like Kelly Clarkson an I was a natural. But then I heard dusk about to finish and I smiled to him before I sung.

“'Cause we belong together now, yeah
Forever united here somehow, yeah
You got a piece of me
And honestly
My life (my life) would suck (would suck) without you
'Cause we belong together now, yeah
Forever united here somehow, yeah
You got a piece of me
And honestly
My life (my life) would suck (would suck) without you”. The music stopped an everyone started to cheer. I walked over to dusk an I wrapped my arm around his neck and kissed him. Everyone cheered even louder an dusk kissed me back.

I looked at everyone an raised my arm and they all cheered. But then I heard something click. I stopped a looked behind me. I saw on the ground a. oh god

“GRENADE”. We jumped an it blew up. We flew all over the place but I landed on the wall. I crushed through it an fell to the ground on the other side. I growled a bit before I got up and ran outside. I saw people fighting other people but I realised that some of these people weren’t werewolves. Some were vampires.

I changed into a wolf an charged after some of the vampires. I bite them causing them to fall down. But then I felt someone grab me. I felt something in my shoulder and I instantly turned back into a human.

I turned around and saw drew, The man from the dripping blood, Holding my waist a looking straight at me.

“Hey gorgeous. I missed you”.

“I wish I could say the same”. I did a back flip and with that my shoe hit drew right in the face and he was now bleeding. But then I saw it wasn’t his blood. It was mine. I looked at my neck an felt the cut. I looked at drew an saw him holding a blade. That’s what cut my neck.

I saw his eyes turn red and I knew now that im in trouble. I saw him take a step forward but I stood back. But then I felt someone wrap their arms around my waist an touched my neck. I felt someone lick my neck and I knew now that it was drew.

I tried to get away but his grip was much stronger than mine because he was a vampire.

“DUSK HEL...” my words were cut short when someone wrapped there hand on my mouth. I tried to get out again but then I felt my gun. I grabbed it and shot it towards drew. He staggered back giving me the chance to run.

I ran as fast as I could before I heard another click. I looked an saw a smoke bomb. It exploded and a purple gas came out.

“TRANQUILIZZER GAS”. Everyone ran as fast as they could but when they did one of the vampires locked the door an only Ashley, dusk, Simon, Susan, Nathan, Clarisse and I were left outside. We all stood back to back an made sure that the four vampires didn’t get close to us.

“This is bad really bad”. I heard Ashley cough and she collapsed to the ground I knelt down next to her an tried to wake her up but she wasn’t doing anything. I then heard others fall and I turned to see everyone on the ground. I was the only one standing because I can’t be tranquilized.

I saw the vampires surround us but I just tried to stay my ground. I tried to turn into a wolf but for some reason she wouldn’t come out.

“I see the potion worked perfectly. Gag an tie her up”. I looked at one of the vampires and he was holding a rope. I quickly flicked my wrist to form a water whip but when I did the water just splashed to the floor. I tried it again but this time something was holding my hand back. I looked an saw one of the vampires holding my hand back with the rope. I tried to get out but this time I felt my other hand get tied up and I saw them both together now.

I was just about to use banshee wail when I felt something around my mouth. I saw that a cloth was wrapped around my mouth. I was about to run when I tripped on something a fell to the ground. I looked at what I tripped on an it turns out that they tied my feet together too.

“Bring the others with us. But the girl is mine.” I saw drew walk up to me but I tried to get away but that didn’t help. Drew lifted me up and put me over his shoulder. I tried to get away but he was holding me down tight.

“I think it might be best if you didn’t struggle gorgeous. It will make it a lot easier for you.” I looked back at the gang an saw the other vampires tying them up. I looked back an saw what looked like a black dragon. Damn it, it must be darkest dragon.

He placed me on the dragon so that I was sitting up and my legs were on the side then he jumped on behind me. he grabbed my waist an pulled me closer. But before I could struggle to get away I felt something stab my neck. I screamed in pain as I felt drew bite onto my mark and it burned up. I heard him gulping down my blood an each gulp I heard the darker everything looked. I saw drew smirking at me but I tried to get away but he was holding me tight to him as I struggled. But then eventually everything became black and I passed out.