Chapter 17 - the angel kingdom

“Hello there, where is your owner dawn”. He pushed me off with his legs and sent me flying through the air. I landed on the door and I whimpered. I saw Zac holding a gun which I snarled at. I started to sprint towards him while he tried to shoot me. I had my wings folded to my side very straight so that they didn’t get injured.

I pounced on Zac again and this time he fell. I bite onto his leg and I heard him cry out in pain. I bit down harder on his leg and I heard something break. I heard Zac gulp which I knew that meant that his leg snapped.

I heard someone running towards us an I turned to see dusk running towards us. I turned to see him standing there but I still had Zac’s leg in my mouth. I saw dusk shocked face but I just raised my eyebrow as I saw dusk walking towards us.

“How the hell did you get inside”?

“Let’s just say that I have my ways.” I saw dusk laughing at me. Probably because I have Zac’s leg in my mouth.

“I see that dawn has made you her chew toy”. I laughed while holding Zac’s leg.

“Oh god that’s dawn. She looks so different”. I bit down harder on his leg which made him beg me to stop.

I heard dusk laughing as he was about to cuff Zac up but then something hit me. I flew through the air and hit through some of the shelves. I whimpered an looked to see darkest standing there. She was smiling at an holding dark balls of energy in her hands. She sent one of the balls on energy at me and I hid my head but the I realised that the ball never hit me. I look at my wings in a defensive position an darkest lying on the floor.

 I saw my wings grow sharp then they flung themselves towards darkest. She stood up an sharp feather like daggers were sent flying her way. They pinned her up against the wall by her shoulders then her arms and legs. I got up and saw dusk an Zac looking at me with wide eyes.

“That’s new”. I lifted my head up high for dusk comment but then I turned my attention to darkest. I walked slowly towards her and she was starting to giggle.

“I see the boys have done I good job with you”. I snarled at her an heard dusk walk over. I walked over to Zac an bit down on the spot I bit on before just to make sure he doesn’t run away. He was trying to beg me to stop but I bit down on his leg slowly each time he talked.

“What do you know about dawns condition darkest”. I snarled at her as she just smiled and didn’t say anything. Dusk looked at me then nodded towards me. I nodded back an bit down on Zac’s leg harder. He begged me to stop which then I had to when darkest begged.

“Ok look all I know Is that the blood takers were the ones to poison dawn but I don’t know how they did it. But I also know that the cure of the poison was hidden by drew. He said it was in the loved ones grasp.” Dusk looked towards me and I looked at him. What was that supposed to mean.

“Well we are still going to have you in a cell.” He whistled an two guards came. One of them took darkest away in silver handcuffs and another took Zac.

Dusk was now looking at me with concern.

“Dawn are you ok”. I nodded my head and checked my wings. They weren’t razor sharp anymore. I looked at dusk and he was smiling at me. I smiled back at him an I walked out with dusk. We walked up the stairs an into the tech room. Susan and Simon were the first people we saw as we entered.

“What did you find out”?

“We found out that each of the members of the blood takers had a girlfriend. But in order for them to join the blood takers they had to kill them. They all killed them except for drew because his girlfriend was an angel.” Dusk and I were looking at each other now. That was what darkest was talking about.