1.

AKANE'S POV

"Try this" Itachi smiled as he put other meal in front of me, this is fourth meal tonight.

"Stop it, I can't eat anything anymore, I am completely full. "

"But you have to, because of the baby remember."

I laughed on that. "Stop worrying, I am okay"

"C-can I touch it?"

"What?" I asked dumbfounded, but then saw him looking at my stomach.

"Of course you can, why are you even asking that?" I took his hand and pressed it onto my tummy, "but there's nothing to feel, yet"

"Hey baby, I can't wait to meet you, I am your daddy"

"Extremely good looking if I may add" I said, laughing at his expression.

He has blushed.

I love him so much, I love to see him blushing, smiling, laughing and I love how hard he work to get what he wants.

He's a strict Uchiha leader but at home, he's completly different person.

"Akane, what if I be like my father?" he asked. "I don't want my child to be scared of me like I was of my father, I don't want to put pressure on our child about being successor of this clan and having to be the best in everything he or she is doing..."

"Stop it Itachi, you will be amazing dad. You won't be like Fugaku, you're a sweet and caring person who everyone acknowledges."

"Thank you for everything, I wouldn't be what I am today if you weren't by me. You made me feel like man, you always stood by my side"

"And I always will" I smiled at him, he's the best person I know.

"Your mother invited us on dinner tomorrow"

"Okay, I suppose we can't skip it" he laughed.

"Yeah, she will make Sasuke and Fugaku be there too"

"Yeah, she know how to run a family"

"Akane I promised Shisui I will train with him and you won't mind if I am going, right?"

How silly he can be? Of course I wouldn't mind him spending time with his best friend.

"Of course I wouldn't mind but I am going to watch it, and you do not dare lose, got it?"

"Yes, Lady Uchiha"

"Itachi, hurry up. I can't spend my whole day waiting for you" We heard Shisui's voice in front of our house.

"Let's go" I laughed at how silly Shisui can be.

"Prince what took you so long?" he joked when we get onto the porch of our house.

"Princess didn't want to let him go" I joked too.

Shisui blushed, "Oi Akane, I didn't need to know what you two are doing when you're alone"

"You asked and got an answer"

Shisui gave me friendly hug then had greeted his best friend.

"So what's up?" Shisui asked us with smile.

"And I don't want to know what are you two doing when no one's watching"

I just laughed on that and Itachi and him started conversation about missions and the village. I let them talk while I got lost in my thoughts.

"LOOK THERE ARE BIG BROTHER ITACHI AND BIG SISTER AKANE" one girl happily yelled ant with that group of children surrounded us.

"Hey everyone!" I greeted them with smile.