12.

AKANE'S POV

"Time to get up!" I heard the voice of my husband.

"Just a few more minutes" I said and continued to sleep.

"Akane, you're gonna be late for your appointment with lady Tsunade" he took my blanket from me.

"She won't mind" I said.

"Akane, don't be stubborn"

"Okay, okay, I am getting up"

I headed to the bathroom to get ready and after then I found Itachi serving our breakfast.

"I love you so much!"

"I love you too, now eat as much as you can" he put plate full of pancakes in front of me:"I gave Shisui day off, so today I am your guard"

"So what is the plan for today?"

"We are going to your appointment, then we are doing whatever you want and after that, I am going to train Sasuke, because there won't be anyone to watch over you I am bringing you with us"

"Weren't you supposed to train him tomorrow?" I asked as I started eating.

"Change in plans, he's going on mission day after tomorrow and I haven't got any time to spend with him in last few months, I am still his older brother" he smiled.

"But wouldn't it be unfair to bring me with you, he wanted some time with you?"

"I already asked him and he won't mind, it's better for him to talk with more than one user of mangekyou sharingan and I suppose we will need medic with us" he smiled.

"Then it's gonna be rigorous training, am I right?"

"Exactly, I won't be easy on him and I think both of us will be injured, so why would we go to the hospital if we have my awesome wife?" he asked and kissed me.

"Well...I haven't seen good fight in months, I am in"

After breakfast, we headed to the hospital, my hand in his big one.

I am so happy to have him as my husband. He's everything I ever dreamed of, caring, loving, protective, supportive, handsome...

"Itachi?"

"Hm?" he looked at me.

"How is it to raise leader of the clan?"

"Why are you asking that all of sudden?"

"I don't want to destroy childhood of our child because of that, I want him or her to have normal childhood"

"I promise you I won't start training our child before he or she wants it, but being heir of the clan isn't easy and you know it"

"Thank you, Itachi"

We came to the hospital and all nurses bowed to me.

"Will you notify Tsunade we are here?" I asked one of them.

"Of course, lady Akane"

"I see you're really important here, I am proud to be your husband"

"Lady Akane, Lord Uchiha!" Sakura, one of Sasuke's teammates came to greet us with Naruto.

"Hey you two, what's up?" I smiled at them.

"We had to get our yearly check ups"

"Yeah, Sasuke got away, you medics are crazy, look what one of you did to me" Naruto pointed on a bandage on his arm probably of blood test.

"Idiot, she's one of best medics, how dare you to say that in front of her?!" she hit him on the head.

Itachi and I smiled at them, Sasuke couldn't get better teammates.

"Oww, Sakura, why did you do that?!" Naruto asked.

"Because you're idiot"

"Akane, you got a little fat" Naruto said.

"You're really an idiot, how can you even think you can become hokage?!" she hit him again.

"What did I do now?!" Naruto asked.

"Naruto, I am pregnant, Itachi and I will have a baby" I said.

"So Sasuke will have a niece, that bastard didn't tell us anything about that!"

"Congratulations you two!" Sakura said and hit Naruto again:"Just shut up, will you?!"

"Sakura, how is your training with lady Tsunade going?" I asked.

"I think it going okay so far" she said.

"I know how strict she can be, just don't give up, got it?" I smiled at her.

"Please take care of Sasuke for us" Itachi smiled at them.

"You two can follow me" Tsunade came to us.

"Grandma Tsunade" Naruto greeted her.

"Don't call me like that!" she hit him too.

"It's better for me to go before I end in a hospital because of crazy medics, how can you even heal someone?" Naruto disappeared in the pouf of smoke.

"See you later then, I am glad I saw you" Sakura headed in other direction and mumbled:"I am gonna kill that idiot"

"They're so childish but they are really strong, I think team 7 is the strongest in the whole generation" Tsunade said.

"I am glad our Sasuke have them for his friends"

"Let's go to examination room" Tsunade told us and we followed her.

"Lay down on that bed" Tsunade said as she washed her hands:"Itachi you can sit next to her in that chair"

I laid down and hold Itachi's hand.

I felt Tsunade's chakra all over my body:"Do you want to know what will you have?"

"Yes" I squeezed Itachi's hand.

"You're having a healthy baby boy" she smiled at us and I jumped and hugged Itachi.

"I told you it's a boy!"

I could see happy tears in his eyes as he hugged me back.

"Lovebirds, I am still here, when Akane get blood test and I check her weight you're free to go and do whatever you do when you're alone"

I moved from Itachi and let her continue with my check up.

"You need to gain weight, but besides that, you're fine and healthy"

"I will take care of that" Itachi said.

"Hey, I am not a child, I can take care of myself!" I argued a little.

"I recommend I start coming to your home to give her IV with vitamins once a week"

"I agree with that if you think that's the best for both of them" Itachi said and I just nod my head in agreement.