10.

AKANE

"You can open your eyes now", he said as he removed my blindfold.

"Oh my God Itachi, it bring's back so much memories"

He brought me to waterfall we had our first formal date and this is place we would hide from our clan when we needed some space. This is place he asked me to merry him.

"That's why I brought you here, this is the only place where we have only good memories and I felt like you need something to cheer you up, I know that you feel like a prisoner now and I want you to forget everything for next two hours, everything what's bothering both of us and I will do that too, let's again be kids in love who used to run away from clan's duties" he said:"So what do you think about swimming?"

"What are we waiting for?" I asked as I run to the waterfall and taking off my clothes.

Soon I felt his arms around my waist as he stopped me from jumping.

"Wait a second, I am not letting you jump and hurt both of you, I allowed swimming but not jumping off the waterfall"

"I won't hurt myself or our baby, I can take care of us, I am not baby!" I protested.

"Anyways, I am not letting you to do that, let's go down", he jumped with me in his arms.

"Well you jumped off the waterfall, so now we can swim"

"Very funny"

I acted like I am angry and swam away from him.

"Okay, I am sorry Akane, I just don't want you to hurt yourself"

With that I started laughing and I started water fight. He didn't expect that at all, but soon both of us were completely wet.

After hour or so we finally got out of the water and had lunch. Then we laid down on the grass, I used his big chest as my pillow.

"Thank you, Akane for being the most amazing wife in whole world"

"I have good news for you daddy, tomorrow I have check up with Tsunade so I will be able to know sex of our baby"

"Can I go with you?"

"If you want to and I would love that"

"I always taught you don't want me there, I alwayd wanted to go with you"

"Seriously? I taught that you don't want to go and that would be akward for you"

"Why would be akward to see my unborn child?" he asked.

"I don't know, maybe because lot of mens don't like to come to hospital and if they come they end up fainting"

"So you were scared I would faint?" he laughed:"Not in a million years"

"Then we're going together from now on, right?"

"That's right", he kissed me passionately and we continued to watch clouds. Soon I felt asleep in his strong arms, in the arms of my husband.

"I don't want to do this, but I think we have to go" he gently woke me up.

"Okay, let's go" I said as I got up. Both of us wanted to stay here, enjoying in each other, but we knew we have to leave.

"I will take you to my parents house, then I will go back to work" he said as we started running back. I could see he won't use his full speed because of me as much as I don't want to say it out loud, our baby is using a lot of my chakra to develop and it's making me tired all the time.

When we came home Mikoto was grinning at us.

"Had fun you two?" she winked at me.

"Thank you, mom" Itachi said and he turned to me and kissed me:"See you later at the dinner"

With that he dissappear in the poof of smoke.

"Will you tell me what took you so long?" she smirked, enjoying to embarrass me.

"Um...I mean..."

"Ahahahaha" she laughed:"I was just joking, Fugaku and I used to be like that, and I am really happy to see you two like that, hopefully I will have many grandchilds"

"For now one is more than enough" I said as we headed to kitchen.

"Maybe you think that now, I taught that too, but kids are growing so fast, when they enter academy they're half way through to grow up and when they enter it they don't want to hold your hand or you to play with them,that's why I had Sasuke when Itachi entered academy, I was used to take care of Itachi and when he didn't need me anymore I was broken, but that's how life is and that's how it's supposed to be", she told me:"Before you even know it, you will have grandchilds"

"I can't wait to see our baby and hold it in my arms" I said honestly.

"Well...be honest and tell me what would you like to have boy or girl, I always wanted girl, but Itachi and Sasuke were both boys and I didn't want one more"

"Somehow I just feel it's a boy"

"Then it's a boy, I had that feeling with both of my sons and trust me, womens don't make mistakes about it, we just know it, from the first day"

"But Itachi wants a girl"

"Don't be silly, it would be the best if it's a boy, because he will be next clan leader and if you want you can give him girl too, but I know my son, he only wants healthy baby and he will love it with his whole heart" she smiled.

"I know, he's so happy because he will become father" I said:"But do you know why clan elders want to see me?"

"That's some sort of tradition, they will give you a gifts and will tell you how do raise clan leader, I talked with them too when I was pregnant, you just have to pretend you're listening to them, they are old and their opinions on how you should raise your child is completely wrong"

"Then I just have to pretend I am listening them, right?"

"Exactly, and sometimes to say 'understood'" she laughed:"But believe me, it's hard to raise clan leader, there's so many things you have to teach him, but I am sure Itachi and you will do amazing job"

"Mikoto, I am worried will I be a good mother, I...well... I never had mom in my life, she died when I was a child and I don't even know how does it feel like to have one" few tears fell down my cheeks.

"Akane, don't cry because of that, you're the most amazing girl I ever met, you're full of love and you care about persons you love, you're strong and independent, and I am sure you will be amazing mom" she hugged me tightly:"I will always be by your side to help you and Itachi will always protect you, there's nothing to worry about, you have whole Uchiha clan protecting you and your baby"

"Thank you Mikoto, it means me a lot"

"There's nothing to be thankfull for, you're my daughter in law and I love you as my own child"

_____________________________

Editted by