17.

ITACHI

"Tell me what you know or you won't survive the night" I told to ANBU Root we captured.

"It's been three says, isn't it?" He laughed:"And you still haven't killed me, I am the only chance you have to find your wife".

I felt blood on my face, I was using mangekyou sharingan for too long and it hurted, but I didn't care.

"Tell me what you know!" I grabbed his neck and he started choking.

"Itachi, it's my turn! Go and rest", I heard Shisui behind me.

"No"

"If you become blind, I don't think you will be able to save and protect your wife and child, you won't be able to protect even yourself like that"

As much as I didn't want to listen to him, I knew he was right.

ANBU fell onto the floor gasping for air. And I didn't even turn to look at him, I wanted to kill him for protecting his leader.

But somehow I felt sorry for him, he was raised without emotions, knowing only that he have to follow Danzo's rules, thinking that he is protecting this village.

Danzo never had Uchiha member in his troops, because our clan protect each other, but he killed lot of my people taking their sharingans, but we never got proof and this will be his end.

My clan and I had enough, people from this village see us as a monsters, they think we awake our sharingans when we feel the strongest hate, but that's not the real truth. We have stronger emotions than others, sharingan is awaken because of love, because we want to protect people we care about, not because we want to be serial killer or because we are monsters.

I felt cold air on my skin and tears fell down my face.

"Akane, I hope you are okay, just be strong I will find you, whatever it takes"

Somehow I felt asleep after three days without having any sleep. It was stronger than me.

"Itachi, we have to go!" Shisui's voice woke me up.

"What's happening?!"

"I made him talk, we have to go, they plan to drug her to give birth in a week and they are away from village five days if we walk, we can make it 3 days if we run at the top speed", he said.

"What?!"

"You heard me, we will talk later, I will notify your father and you go and get Tsunade" he said and I just nodded.

"Let's meet in an hour here, bring my father to take care of this AMBU" I said as I run back to the village.

I needed 20 minutes to get to her house and I could only hope that she is in. I knocked on the door and she opened it.

"Itachi? Did you found Akane? Is everything okay with her?" She asked.

"Can I come in?" She moved from the door and let me in, she understood that I can't talk, because I didn't know if someone is spying on me.

"I need you, I beg you to come with me, they plan on drugging her to give birth in a week" I fell onto my knees.

"Get up, I am coming with you", she said and run to get her things:"Give me 5 minutes to get everything I could need".

After a while Tsunade came with backpack:"Let's go".

Once again I was running, first time in my life I was really scared.

"Tsunade, if...if we don't make on time I want to know what could go wrong with Akane"

"It's better not to think about that right now"

"Tsunade, please I want to know"

"Firstly she is eight months pregnant, yeah with right care baby can survive, but there's a reason why pregnancy last nine months and there's a lot of things that could happen to the child like problems with heart, lungs, eyes... But when it comes to Akane it all depends on her body and person who deliver her baby, there's always a chance of massive bleeding, problems with getting pregnant again and even death"

"We will make it on time"

I felt my knees shaking, I can't lose her, after all this is all my fault, if she wasn't pregnant with my child no one would kidnap and drug her, she would still be safe.

We met with Shisui and continued our run, I couldn't say anything to him, what could I say?

But Tsunade told him same thing she told me and I could see pain in his eyes too. He blamed himself for this, but the truth is no one was here to blame for what's happening to my wife except Danzo.

Few tears fell down my face again, my wife and baby are suffering because of me and who I am.