16.

Akane

I was woken by loud voices in front of the house.

"Lady Uchiha!"

I got up from the bed, still wearing my pyjamas and headed to the door. I took two shurikens and hided it into my pyjamas, just to be sure.

I opened the door and found two members of ANBU on the porch of my house.

"What's happening?" I asked.

"Lady Uchiha, Itachi Uchiha, your clan leader was attacked during his travelling to meeting in Sunogakure. He is in critical condition, but he is still alive in Konoha's hospital" one of them said.

I fell to my knees. How could this happen? Just few hours ago he was next to me, hugging and singing to our child. My Itachi was hurt and now he is fighting for his life.

I was scared, so scared for life of my husband. I needed to be by his side.

"Take me there, I need to see him..." I said as few tears fell from my face.

"As you say, lady Uchiha!" they bowed to me.

I didn't even mind that I was in my pyjamas, only thing I wanted now is to be next to my husband.

One of AMBUs run in front of me and I followed after him.

But after ten minutes of running I felt other ANBUs arms around my mouth, I tried to scream but I couldn't. I started fighting, but it was fight five on one and plus I was weak because of my pregnancy.

I activated my mangekyou sharingan and successfully punched one of them even if I lose I won't give up without a fight. After all I am jounin and wife of leader of Uchiha clan.

"Who are you and what do you want?!"

"We will bring you to lord Danzo, that child belongs to him" one of them with tiger mask said.

"I won't give you MY child, my baby doesn't belong to anyone except my husband and I!" I was beyond angry.

"That child belongs to ANBU root and lord Danzo and you can't do anything about it. Just give up and come with us if you don't want to get yourself hurt even more"

How could they think they can have my baby boy?

Danzo I swear with my life I will kill you.

They didn't expect me to be this strong, but I knew I can't win this fight, only thing I can do now is to protect myself, try to run away and hope someone will notice I am missing.

I continued protecting myself for next hour, but after that I started feeling dizziness and my eyes started to bleed. I knew I won't be able to keep protecting myself a lot more.

My enemies could see that. Soon I had to deactivate my sharingan because it would only hurt my baby more, I felt weak and soon everything around me became black.

.......

I woke up in white room with strong headache. My vision was still blurry because I overused my sharingan.

And then all what happened hit me. I protectively put my hands on my stomach and used my chakra to check on my little baby.

When I sensed his heartbeats I calmed down a little, at least we are safe for now.

Few minutes later I sensed dark chakra all over the place, my muscles tensed and I was scared, after a long time I was scared because I was too weak to do anything to protect myself and my baby.

"You are finally awake" I saw person I hated the most, Danzo.

"When Itachi finds you, you are gonna wish you were never born!" I yelled on him.

"Big words for someone which only person is to give birth to children for clan, you are only weak women, nothing more, nothing less" he laughed:"Don't worry, I don't plan on killing you, after your purpose is done I will give you back to your clan, I only need that child you are having"

"I would rather die than give my baby to you!"

"We will see that!" he laughed again, after that one root ANBUs entered the room with medical equipment and bowed to Danzo.

"Everything is ready, my lord" ANBU bowed again to Danzo.

"Good, do what you need to do to keep her weak, but be careful with a baby, after all I will need him" Danzo exited the room and left me with that ANBU.

"Don't you dare to get near me!" I screamed.

"Easy there, I don't want to hurt you even more" he said and started preparing syringe.

I tried to protect myself, but I was too weak even to move. I screamed and cried when he injected liquid into my neck.

It hurted like hell and I felt sicknesses and dizziness after that. ANBU smiled at me and then he prepared IV.

"Please, please don't hurt my baby..." I begged him.

"I don't plan on hurting him, but you are different story"

After ANBU did his work, he tied me down, like that was necessary. I felt pain all over my body, they have drugged me with strong medicine.

Pain was so intense that I even had problems to breathe properly.