13.

AKANE'S POV

"We are gonna be late because of you!"

"Am I the only one who overslept?" he laughed.

"But you were supposed to wake me up, and now Sasuke will have to wait us"

"It will be just 5 minutes or so, he won't mind"

"Okay, then run faster" I said as I run ahead of him.

"Stubborn as always" he laughed.

We entered forest of death and soon we found Sasuke sitting on one branch.

"What took you so long?" Sasuke asked already annoyed.

"Are you sure you want to find out?" Itachi had big grin on his face and Sasuke immediately blushed.

"Stop with that Itachi, we just overslept"

"Why are you always destroying my fun?"

"You want to see what is really funny?" now I had big grin on my face:"You are sleeping outside tonight"

"Akane, you know I was just joking, right?" he asked:"You wouldn't let your dear husband to catch cold sleeping ouside, right?"

"I am medic and I could deal with one simple cold, so there is no proper argument for you not sleeping outside"

"You are my sweet and beautiful wife"

"That won't help you now"

We were interrupted by Sasuke's laugh.

"You are letting her boss you" he laughed.

"Sasuke, I wouldn't laugh if I was you, she was Tsunade's student and she is a lot stronger than you, on top of that she is pregnant and her hormones are going crazy sometimes"

"Is that what you really think?" I pretended as he hurted me with his words.

"No, you know I didn't mean it like that..."

"Stop Itachi, I am just joking with you" I kissed him and he kissed me back. We totally forgot about Sasuke who was blushing next to us.

"You two are just so gross"

"It's time for you two to start your training" I said as I moved away from them.

"Let's see what you can do" Itachi smiled as he activated his mangekyou sharingan.

Sasuke activated his vusual powers too and soon fight started.

"Concentrate more, I am your enemy now" Itachi punched Sasuke in his stomach.

Sasuke got up and tried to hit Itachi but he failed as Itachi hit him again this time in his left leg.

"Imagine fire and concentrate" Itachi told him and Sasuke closed his eyes for a moment, but when he did so Itachi attacked him again.

"Don't let your guard down"

Sasuke throwed shurikens and Itachi did the same, all of their shurikens fell on the grass, blocking each other weapons.

After three hours of fighting both of them had serious injuries and I had to stop them.

"It's enough!" I yelled but no one even noticed it, I tried again but failed.

My hormones are getting crazy and I was becoming angry. It's hard to be pregnant...

I activated my mangekyou sharingan and used my amaterasu, both of them were now surrounded by my amaterasu flames.

"I said ENOUGH!" and now I got their attention.

"A-Akane..." Sasuke gave ma amazed look.

"How many times I need to repeat myself?!"

"Akane, we are sorry, can you please release us from this?" Itachi asked.

I turned off my sharingan an my amaterasu immediately dissappeared.

"I do NOT like to repeat myself"

"I think it's time for us to go home, you have important meeting with elders tonight" Itachi said.

I took deep breath and I felt a lot more calm.

"I am sorry, I let my hormones take over" I said:"Now let me take care of your wounds, Sasuke I will take care of you first"

"There is no need for that, I am completely fine" he objected.

"Sasuke, I am sure you don't want one more fight, but this time you would have to fight me"

He sit on the grass and let me examine his injuries without any more complaining.

"You will need stitches on your arm, I can do it in less than 15 minutes"

"No way, I am not letting you!" he jumped away from me.

"Sasuke, I am not gonna play around with you, I can stop your bleeding, then check over Itachi, but then I am gonna stitch your wound, got it?"

He gave me annoyed "Hnn" in response and then I used my chackra to stop the bleeding.

"Your turn, Itachi" I said and he sit next to Sasuke.

After I carefully examinated my husband I saw wound on
his left arm will need stitches too.

"Itachi, you will need stitches" I told him and he just nodded.

"I told you two to be careful, but neither if you listened, so now don't argue about getting stitches" I said in my stearn voice.

After I bandaged Itachi's wound I moved to Sasuke, but he started shaking.

"Sasuke, can you tell me what is wrong, I am here to help you", I gave him small smile.

"You are always harsh on me", he said honestly and I could see one tear fell from his face.

And then it hit me, he wasn't acting he was annoyed, whole this time he was scared snd I did not do anything to help him overcome that fear. I felt like the worst medic and older sister.

"Sasuke, she never ment to hurt you..." Itachi started,but I stopped him.

"Sasuke, I am so sorry, I always taught that you are annoyed, I never thaught you were scared, I taught you overcomed that fear long ago... And I completely understand if you don't want me to be your medic ever again, I am so sorry Sasuke... I disappointed you as a older sister too"

I moved away from him, I didn't want to scare him anymore.

"N-no, I want you as my medic, you are the best one in the whole Konoha.

"Are you sure?"

He nodded and I was proud of him.

"From now on if you ever want to take a break, just tell me and I will wait until you are ready"